Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
Im good at redrawing lines or small edits mostly. Not only any attempts i had with drawing something new, without any assistance or refrence would be in vain, since i literally cannot draw anatomically at all. I "might" try it anyway but it will be either terrible or weird.

Have this at least i guess. View attachment 1720291
Did you ever finish this? I want to use it in my mod if you don't mind when it's finished.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Did you ever finish this? I want to use it in my mod if you don't mind when it's finished.
He just started it boss and it'll be so much of an edit that it'll end up being a new pose when it's done, just give him some more time please

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
He just started it boss and it'll be so much of an edit that it'll end up being a new pose when it's done, just give him some more time please
It's all cool Chilly! I just wanted to know if it's finished now i got my answer. Thank you.

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Well having a job and not living alone makes things difficult to find time for this. For the first edit i actually had couple of hours to spend on it. Its going slow, 5 more main frames to go. After that cumshot one should be way faster (unless i wont tamper with it more than necesary), If everything looks okay of course. It could be terrible in fact so dont get your hopes up tho.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well having a job and not living alone makes things difficult to find time for this. For the first edit i actually had couple of hours to spend on it. Its going slow, 5 more main frames to go. After that cumshot one should be way faster (unless i wont tamper with it more than necesary), If everything looks okay of course. It could be terrible in fact so dont get your hopes up tho.
Once again, I must remind you that I believe in you and your artistic abilities

Script Bot

Sep 7, 2020
I can't progress with Dizzy route. It's like i never talked with her before.
She says Pete is to young to be in the bar. My save is far ahead with many relationships developed already.
It's there any solution for it? Can i put some code to raise her afection or change the variable to active - Dizzy?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I kinda have to agree with Vash on this, Script's comment legitimately makes it sound like he/she hasn't properly met Dizzy yet

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes