Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Script Bot

Sep 7, 2020
I truly didn't read what Vash said and whatever it is i don't care. But i don't care not in a bad way, i don't care like whatever he wrote about, it's sure does not offended me. So i have no idea why his comment was deleted also.

As far as i know, Dizzy supposed to be in Pete's house at night or something so we can proper meet her and after that, Pete can progress relationship with her working at the bar and all the lore that comes after.

Well, i tried many things Chili. I advanced every single time period and every single day of the week and she simple does not shows up again to Pete "proper meet her" in his house. Maybe i am ultra retarded and i need to "meet" her at somewhere else but i don't think so. That is why i'm still believe it's a bug. A random one maybe, one of that bugs that is very difficult to understand why it's happening. Sounds like it.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
I truly didn't read what Vash said and whatever it is i don't care. But i don't care not in a bad way, i don't care like whatever he wrote about, it's sure does not offended me. So i have no idea why his comment was deleted also.

As far as i know, Dizzy supposed to be in Pete's house at night or something so we can proper meet her and after that, Pete can progress relationship with her working at the bar and all the lore that comes after.

Well, i tried many things Chili. I advanced every single time period and every single day of the week and she simple does not shows up again to Pete "proper meet her" in his house. Maybe i am ultra retarded and i need to "meet" her at somewhere else but i don't think so. That is why i'm still believe it's a bug. A random one maybe, one of that bugs that is very difficult to understand why it's happening. Sounds like it.
- To begin with Dizzy, you must speak with her in your sister's room in the afternoon on Wednesday’s and then speak with her downstairs in the evening.
- She will tell you she works in a pub
- Talk to her at the pub in the evening (once a day) to add purity/corruption
- Second time you talk to her at the pub you will ask her if you can walk her home
- Meet her during the night to walk her home
- You can keep talking to her everyday to raise purity/corruption

Script Bot

Sep 7, 2020
- To begin with Dizzy, you must speak with her in your sister's room in the afternoon on Wednesday’s and then speak with her downstairs in the evening.
- She will tell you she works in a pub
- Talk to her at the pub in the evening (once a day) to add purity/corruption
- Second time you talk to her at the pub you will ask her if you can walk her home
- Meet her during the night to walk her home
- You can keep talking to her everyday to raise purity/corruption
Thank you Crasher92. But i changed all week days and time periods in front of sister door as well and she does not shows up too. I'm kind aware of those guides. And yeah, i know i could just start a new game and all but i'm here just to report the possibility of that bug. What makes me think that triggered that one in my humble opinion was not talking to her since she appeared and have tons of progress with other characters or, maybe, not talk to her in the next day after meeting her.
Idk, just guessing.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Thank you Crasher92. But i changed all week days and time periods in front of sister door as well and she does not shows up too. I'm kind aware of those guides. And yeah, i know i could just start a new game and all but i'm here just to report the possibility of that bug. What makes me think that triggered that one in my humble opinion was not talking to her since she appeared and have tons of progress with other characters or, maybe, not talk to her in the next day after meeting her.
Idk, just guessing.
if you change time in an area with the "Q" menu it might not update the area properly, try going down from peter's room at the correct time, or even more try playing a Wednesday normally and go home after school.

reseting variables might also work, but that might be funky in some situations.

Reactions: Script Bot

Script Bot

Sep 7, 2020
if you change time in an area with the "Q" menu it might not update the area properly, try going down from peter's room at the correct time, or even more try playing a Wednesday normally and go home after school.

reseting variables might also work, but that might be funky in some situations.
Will do.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I just installed urban demon yesterday but there are some missing images, if I install this all missing inage will br fixed?

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
When I played on Joiplay I think I could access the other part of the map, but I gave up playing because I couldn't use my cell phone, it enters but I can't select anything inside it, or save the game. What button are you using to use the cell phone?
W, I can access other maps except the? And the green arrow but for some reason everytime I go to the? My character is stuck lol

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
That's right, I was already writing the answer when you sent this one. Funny, I click on the W here and nothing happens, a pity, I would like to play this MOD version
Hmm that's strange, did you already get the phone in the kitchen? Because iirc you can't use W without the phone

Feb 11, 2022
I'm stuck as well. I'm in the otherworld town with the Medusa character, and nothing is progressing the story. Im not even able to maje a deal like in the official version.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes