Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

flint76

Aug 14, 2018
I think I might have come across a bug sorry if this already known
if I try to get mrs jennings to baby sit Kimberly shows up instead tried two seperate days same result and the phone message from Mrs jennings gives the response where you send the text saying your sick trying to get out of school.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I think I might have come across a bug sorry if this already known
if I try to get mrs jennings to baby sit Kimberly shows up instead tried two seperate days same result and the phone message from Mrs jennings gives the response where you send the text saying your sick trying to get out of school.
Just keep playing the game without asking for babysitters, seems like you may have accidentally stacked up a few of them so they need to all play out naturally before you can see more.
The wrong text message thing is an old bug that I can't fix without breaking the game.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Just keep playing the game without asking for babysitters, seems like you may have accidentally stacked up a few of them so they need to all play out naturally before you can see more.
The wrong text message thing is an old bug that I can't fix without breaking the game.
How fucked up does the code have to be that fixing it would require breaking the game?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
How fucked up does the code have to be that fixing it would require breaking the game?
From what I understand, a lot of the extra features outside of the normal RPGMaker utilities is in fact the cause of it. From the scene player to the phone, it just became one hell of a spaghetti mess. Granted, I have no idea about Ruby coding so I can, and most probably am, talking out of my ass.

flint76

Aug 14, 2018
Thanks Chilly it did correct its self
just the 1st time that's ever happened that I can remember

Thanks again

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I finally have my owl waifu in Sonic Dash but I still don't have an animation for her in the mod...

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Stupid question: Do I need to download the original game then extract this or do I just extract this?!
Another stupid question: Does this mod go all the way to the end game?!

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
I downloaded this mod, loved it, and see it keeps getting updated, good luck with the mod.

my favorite characters were MrsJennings and Kaylee.
The oof I'm feeling reading this is very big, sadly we are looking at an at some point in time final bugfix, including a few pictures that wasn't ready in time added to scenes, after the FINAL v5.5 update.

• Sad
Reactions: DarkComics

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I wonder if this was already documented but,
Screenshot (13).png
This is corrupt route mom top down doggy babysitting scene 2nd time.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes