Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Boku-kuns is still a Proof of Concept and I'm unsure how much Xalenda content he has his eyes on. If you should play Xalenda's version, is up to you if you are into a "darkier" version, but all versions are individual games that cover most of the same story (which slight differences), so I recommend playing the beginning just to see if you like it.
Oh okay. :) thanks for the responses.
Edit again.......Yeah I saw the proof of concept ill wait probably a year or 2 until I come back and check boku's mod out.

Unde8d

Aug 26, 2021
I have a problem, everytime i enter Sarah's house in evening. I dont see her inside the house anywhere. Resetting variables did not work.

caucea007

Dec 29, 2020
any kind soul have a gdrive/onedrive/uploadhub link? I can't access the mega link and down want to download the compressed version either.

Last edited:

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
If you upload your save file and the name you want, I can modify the save file for you.
it's just the standard fullsave file that comes with this mod, but wouldnt it be easier for you to tell me how to modify the save file? in case it isn't, the name is Neid

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
it's just the standard fullsave file that comes with this mod, but wouldnt it be easier for you to tell me how to modify the save file? in case it isn't, the name is Neid
Download this program, install it onto your game, load the save, go to the actors tab and change your name and make a new save

deshan87

Apr 9, 2022
3 problems please help

1) cant seem to buy a video camera from that u phone shop ( for pay me on )
2) kimberly dissapears when im playing hide and seek
3) sarah dissapears when im in her house

jmanimeluv

Nov 22, 2020
How do I change my name. The debug.changename works but when you are going to enter you desired name it will not accept, saying not a password

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
How do I change my name. The debug.changename works but when you are going to enter you desired name it will not accept, saying not a password
It is accepted... As soon as you talk to someone after that "error" you will see that your name has been changed...

• Hey there
Reactions: MikeyBurger
May 6, 2020
i downloaded the rpgvxacertp and tried to run the game but my in game resolution is messed up and it makes the game cut off so I can barely see the menu. Any way to fix this?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes