Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Im looking at the "spoiler scenes missing images" and the links to the mom sydney threesome seem to link to nothing?

Do I need to download something to fix the missing images? Its kinda messy where all the files are and the links dont take me to downloads.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
How does this work? Can you put in a single image in it and make a gif out of it or something?
Program itself is a gif/video AI interpolation/enhancer/upscaler/minimal video editor, uses math to make one or multiple inbetween frames. That Jay Marvel gif came out well enough because it had a good loop to it and stayed relative in proportions, I say this because some gifs come out making animations look like their animorphing or bad 80s cgi.

My computers decent, 2D stuff is a breeze most of the time, but I wouldn't upscale more than 30+ seconds of 3D vids. that got my temp monitor program to show ITS GONNA FUCKING MELT alerts.

Another decent one I did.
View attachment Futurama_-_Snu_Snu_(45)-3x-RIFE-RIFE4.0-59.49fps.mp4

Last edited:

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
How do you change the buttons for the sex scenes? I want to change them from the aroown keys to just Enter.

Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021
I have a problem and I would like someone to help me. Somehow I changed the image of the characters, I would like to put the original ones back without deleting the game and downloading it again.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I have a problem and I would like someone to help me. Somehow I changed the image of the characters, I would like to put the original ones back without deleting the game and downloading it again.
Further explanation is required. What do you mean by change the image? Provide screenshots, please and thank you

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes