Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Kinda. You still need to download the momxsydney threesome fixes but that's about it.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
You might want to look at the background. Sydney is watching, meaning this should be under a variable-lock that depends on whether or not you've had sex with Sydney and her corruption level.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Found a pic from GF I never seen before, might be decent for something.
qB2ErPY.jpg
Edit: Now that I think about it, could work as the mom of the rich kid you sell pictures to, or a aunt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coal

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I cant play because it says I need an specific program called RPGVAce RTP to run the game where can I find it?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
For the scenes that were missing from the last update 3 of the 4 of them have now been completed. I've also got 3 completely new scenes and Oimon 's updated Lisa TF scene. I can easily incorporate all of itsonlyme 's new scenes as alternate views for pre-exisiting scenes. I'm kinda tired of waiting so I'll be putting together a bug fix/mini-update soon. For those curious the scenes that are still missing are the Strange Alien Woman Doggy scene, the Neala and Deathclaw threesome, and the Longclaw scene (check Urban Demons 0.8.FNFZ5.5\Scene References for an idea on how I want those first two to look).

Oh, and I asked Oimon to update Donna's TF scene but I don't know if he took that request seriously lol

EDIT: I forgot Boku-kun updated Achira's BJ scene as well

EDIT 2: The Strange Alien Woman Doggy scene has been made!

Last edited:

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
For the scenes that were missing from the last update 3 of the 4 of them have now been completed. I've also got 3 completely new scenes and Oimon 's updated Lisa TF scene. I can easily incorporate all of itsonlyme 's new scenes as alternate views for pre-exisiting scenes. I'm kinda tired of waiting so I'll be putting together a bug fix/mini-update soon. For those curious the scenes that are still missing are the Strange Alien Woman Doggy scene, the Neala and Deathclaw threesome, and the Longclaw scene (check Urban Demons 0.8.FNFZ5.5\Scene References for an idea on how I want those first two to look).

Oh, and I asked Oimon to update Donna's TF scene but I don't know if he took that request seriously lol

EDIT: I forgot Boku-kun updated Achira's BJ scene as well
At first i did not. Then after some time i realised you were serious. Buuuuut.... my habits are terrible. I have like 50 psd files without proper tagging, scattered randomly after lisa edit that happend twice + was tweaked to hell (coz i suck). I have no work ethic basically. (oh and yes there is like alot of new layer 1, new layer 56 and so on too xD if i wasn't fucked enough with myself.)

Also i didint do them properly aka layer for lines layer for colors and so on. So to basically edit this into donna gonna take some pain redoing it again. So i didint bother doing it back then.

I might do it now if anything tbh. Also dont know what type of nipples to give her tbh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes