Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
At first i did not. Then after some time i realised you were serious. Buuuuut.... my habits are terrible. I have like 50 psd files without proper tagging, scattered randomly after lisa edit that happend twice + was tweaked to hell (coz i suck). I have no work ethic basically. (oh and yes there is like alot of new layer 1, new layer 56 and so on too xD if i wasn't fucked enough with myself.)

Also i didint do them properly aka layer for lines layer for colors and so on. So to basically edit this into donna gonna take some pain redoing it again. So i didint bother doing it back then.

I might do it now if anything tbh. Also dont know what type of nipples to give her tbh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If need be, I'm fine with you keeping the nipples the same/similar to as they were in the original scene for her.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I would like to make an animation of another character, but I can't think of which one.
What character should I do?
Kaylee, Donna, Dizzy, Alison, Kimberly, Lisa, Amanda, Mrs. Jennings, Mrs. Amos, Neala, or should I do another Sydney? :unsure:

And what kind of scene should I do? o_O
I vote for a ride scene with Mrs. Jennings (Or Donna).

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I would like to make an animation of another character, but I can't think of which one.
Kaylee, Donna, Dizzy, Alison, Kimberly, Lisa, Amanda, Mrs. Jennings, Mrs. Amos, Neala, or should I do another Sydney? :unsure:

Peter has a scene with the Deathclaw 181656_Monster-peter.gif
Neala has a scene with the Deathclaw 178966_MonsterNeala.gif
I think now they should have a threesome scene like this with the Deathclaw 8ddaa24fc89360bd3ac20c0eaed61cfa_1.gif

Or Zaiaku's suggestion of a MomxSydney lesbian scene would be nice too...

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

My fav girl is Neala, but I think you could choose the one who has the least quantity of scenes, can't remember which though.
What kind of scene is complicated, we definitely could use some pool or cosplay animation since we only have still images in the og game, but remember that Chilly is done with the game, so anything complex with more specific context to happen will be harder on him.
But don't let that stop you, we still have Boku's mod so you can go wild as long you are aware of it.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Speaking of, poor boku got hit by this game's cursed nature. Nergal damn near quit, Chilly can't be left alone to work on his own game, and when he does everything he makes his a good scene for him to transfer so even he can't leave himself alone, and Poor Xalenda, the less said the better.

Ikari

Aug 6, 2017
I might be crucified but can we get another scene with mc and amanda, alison? (I like pussy((sorry))

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I might be crucified but can we get another scene with mc and amanda, alison? (I like pussy((sorry))
those scenes are the hardest ones to be made since we lack artists who are into them, but it's better like this, less problem for Chilly I guess, even tough I wanted more of both of them as well

• Sad
Reactions: CrimsonINC

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Speaking of, poor boku got hit by this game's cursed nature. Nergal damn near quit, Chilly can't be left alone to work on his own game, and when he does everything he makes his a good scene for him to transfer so even he can't leave himself alone, and Poor Xalenda, the less said the better.
It's true, I have been turning itsonlyme's scenes into Cycle scenes. I turned Sydney into a Harley scene, I'm thinking of turning the Mom doggy scene into a Black Canary scene, I can't use the Mom TF scene though... I am a hack...

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes