Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Jul 12, 2021
Happy Independence Day to all who celebrate it. I don't have anything to give cuz I was busy with work, but maybe I'll make a late picture eventually.

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
hay traduccion al spanish?
que yo sepa, no amigo.
Si no aparece en el buscador de esta pagina mala suerte.Me acuerdo que enn otra pagina googleado de juego, habia uno que estaba en español pero el juego base, no este mod.

Trata de comunicarte en ingles o minimo copia y pega lo que te de el google traductor aunque este sea un asco.En este foro te pueden llamar la atencion por eso.

As far as I know, no friend.
If it does not appear in the search engine of this page, bad luck. I remember that in another googled game page, there was one that was in Spanish but the base game, not this mod.

Try to communicate in English or at least copy and paste what the google translator gives you even if it sucks. In this forum they can call your attention for that.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Looks good to me. Haven't put it through a gif maker, but I'm not seeing anything wrong with it.

Mar 6, 2018
I would like to make an animation of another character, but I can't think of which one.
What character should I do?
Kaylee, Donna, Dizzy, Alison, Kimberly, Lisa, Amanda, Mrs. Jennings, Mrs. Amos, Neala, or should I do another Sydney? :unsure:

And what kind of scene should I do? o_O
I would say Ms.Amos because I can draw her hair right.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well if we are still adding I better get back at it. Not sure if I like this or not. But this took me 3 hours and I'm tired now...
I'm just waiting for stuff so I can finish the bug fix that I promised to make. Luckily everything posted so far can be included as an alternate view for pre-exisiting scenes, meaning they would be very easy to implement/include in the bug fix.

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
I'm just waiting for stuff so I can finish the bug fix that I promised to make. Luckily everything posted so far can be included as an alternate view for pre-exisiting scenes, meaning they would be very easy to implement/include in the bug fix.
Chilly how hard, if possible would be implementing individual layer of images as a scene into allready running scene? To animate certain parts individually? Im messing with the eyes just for fun right now and i renember that in the old days the og game had like 120 images in scenes and its fucking painfull.
Old Donna.gif
New NewDonna.gif

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Chilly how hard, if possible would be implementing individual layer of images as a scene into allready running scene? To animate certain parts individually? Im messing with the eyes just for fun right now and i renember that in the old days the og game had like 120 images in scenes and its fucking painfull.
Old View attachment 1911273
New View attachment 1911274
I'm not sure I understand your funny words magic man

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes