Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I still have the same problem when I launch the game. It says "unable to find VL Gothic font." and I can't play the game. Does anyone knows how to fix this ?
Have you actually tried downloading and installing the font?

The_J0k3r

Jun 25, 2022
Have you actually tried downloading and installing the font?
I've played the original version before and I didn't had this error so I thought i was missing something in the files but I installed it and the game launches... only to crash whenever I try to press a button with the error "Unable to find file : Audio/SE/Cursor2" (or Decision3 if I try to press enter)

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I've played the original version before and I didn't had this error so I thought i was missing something in the files but I installed it and the game launches... only to crash whenever I try to press a button with the error "Unable to find file : Audio/SE/Cursor2" (or Decision3 if I try to press enter)
Sounds like your download may have f-ed up during the extraction process somewhere. Try downloading it again and this time use 7Zip.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The bug fix is almost done, everything has been coded in, I'm just writing some text documents (walkthrough, change log, and instructions) and then gathering everything together for the zip file.

So if you have anything new to add, be it the Longclaw scene I wanted or anything else new, please post/link them as soon as possible!

Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021
The bug fix is almost done, everything has been coded in, I'm just writing some text documents (walkthrough, change log, and instructions) and then gathering everything together for the zip file.

So if you have anything new to add, be it the Longclaw scene I wanted or anything else new, please post/link them as soon as possible!

Is this going to be the last update or will you still be working on this game? Thank you for all of your work.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Alright, the bug fix is completed. Unlike previously released updates, this bug fix does not include the entire game, rather just the updated and new files needed for all the updated and new content. The ZIP file contains instructions on how to install everything, please make use to read and follow the instructions as they are laid out.

This update is missing image files for two scenes: those being a threesome scene between Neala and the Deathclaw and a scene with Longclaw from the Sonic The Hedgehog movie. When/If those scenes are made I will link them here and include instructions on how to install them as well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Alright, the bug fix is completed. Unlike previously released updates, this bug fix does not include the entire game, rather just the updated and new files needed for all the updated and new content. The ZIP file contains instructions on how to install everything, please make use to read and follow the instructions as they are laid out.

This update is missing image files for two scenes: those being a threesome scene between Neala and the Deathclaw and a scene with Longclaw from the Sonic The Hedgehog movie. When/If those scenes are made I will link them here and include instructions on how to install them as well.

Bruh there are a bunch of new scenes lesss goooooooooooo!!

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017

Scene guide will be updated tomorrow, same as last time, i will just be updating based on the text walkthrough Chilly wrote.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

lolsd6456454

Jul 11, 2022

Overview:
The Chilly Update/Mod, also known the F95Zone mod/update, is a mod of Urban Demons being helmed by , with assistance from various members of the F95Zone community. The mod in itself serves as a sort of expansion pack to the original game. It is based on version 0.8.2 of Urban Demons, the latest release available at the time of it's conception. Included within the mod are multiple amounts of additional content and fixes for the game that were provided by Chilly and other community members. These additions include, but are not limited to, new scenes for pre-existing characters, entirely new characters, new events, and new areas. Originally meant as fan continuation to a then abandoned project, the mod has taken a new life of it's own, becoming more of a crossover between the universe of the original Urban Demons and the various characters seen within pieces of artwork produced by GlassFish. This is seen in the form of the many easter egg scenes that are available in game. The mod also adds additional focus on the Otherworld aspects of the game, which was greatly lacking in the original release. That being said, if you are a fan then please support the official release.

RPGVXACE RTP is required to run this game.

THE MOD IS STAND-ALONE!! SAVES AND THE MOD ITSELF ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OFFICIAL RELEASES 0.9 AND UP!!

WE DO NOT TALK/POST ABOUT PREGNANCY CONTENT HERE!!

Original Thread Here:

Updated: July 13 2022
Original Game/Creator: ( / )
Modder: @ChillyScholar ( )
Mod Version: Update 5 + Bug Fix
Game Version: 0.8.2
Language: English

Genre:

Installation:

Mod Change-Log:
DOWNLOAD
Version 5.5:
(Uncompressed)
(Compressed)
BUG FIX:
Full Walkthrough by Crasher92:
HELP !!!!

sir, today i download ur work. it is fantastic. just need a help many scenes in ur version/mod shows "script game interpreter line 2412 typeerror occurred no implicit conversion from nil to integer" plz help i m really enjoying the game. keep growing. plz help.

biolante

Sep 25, 2017
Encountered a bug with Lisa's morning sex scenes in a bathroom and code for fast movement. I entered a code (moveinfast) and played with it many hours, but after those scenes in a bathroom walking speed returns to normal, as if the code was canceled. And if i enter code again it doesn't work anymore - i walk at normal speed anyway. Not that it's critical, but still:) (previous version 5.5 without a bugfix)

Thank you very much for this mod chilly:D This is my 2nd playthrough with this mod and already 20+ hours played in a few days, masterpiece:love:

I wish we have the same mod for a zombie's live:(

Reactions: Unknown_Beta

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Encountered a bug with Lisa's morning sex scenes in a bathroom and code for fast movement. I entered a code (moveinfast) and played with it many hours, but after those scenes in a bathroom walking speed returns to normal, as if the code was canceled. And if i enter code again it doesn't work anymore - i walk at normal speed anyway. Not that it's critical, but still:) (previous version 5.5 without a bugfix)

Thank you very much for this mod chilly:D This is my 2nd playthrough with this mod and already 20+ hours played in a few days, masterpiece:love:

As much as I would like that myself, do you know how hard it would be to imitate ScarlettAnn's art?

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017

After this bug, the first time you type in the moveinfast code, you are actually disabling it again, you just need to type it another time and you the get the movespeed back. this happens a few places in the game, and it always just typing in the code twice and things work again.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Huh, missed out on the latest update. Somehow F95 doesn't give you notifications if a game updates. Anyways...
FUCK YEAH NEW SHIT LESGOOOOOO :love: :love:

flint76

Aug 14, 2018
Hi I think there might be a bug with the new patch when I leave the map ( its where dizzys bar is ) at the bottom I get a crash unable to find file graphics/characters/blue-doors , this is on a new start ,
exiting through the top of the map works though

sovn

May 4, 2019
Hi I think there might be a bug with the new patch when I leave the map ( its where dizzys bar is ) at the bottom I get a crash unable to find file graphics/characters/blue-doors , this is on a new start ,
exiting through the top of the map works though
i had the same problem as you, that exit now goes to a new area. After copying some of the door images and renaming them to fit the missing one i could enter it, after blue-doors the game had an error over "doors1" and "white-doors".
in that zone my game crashed again and this time it was because of a missing bgm after entering one of the bathroom/lab looking doors. i guess it could be some sort of rpgm resource pack that we are both missing since everyone else seems to be doing ok.

talisameasyou

Feb 19, 2022
i had the same problem as you, that exit now goes to a new area. After copying some of the door images and renaming them to fit the missing one i could enter it, after blue-doors the game had an error over "doors1" and "white-doors".
in that zone my game crashed again and this time it was because of a missing bgm after entering one of the bathroom/lab looking doors. i guess it could be some sort of rpgm resource pack that we are both missing since everyone else seems to be doing ok.
I also have the issue so its somethign with new build i think

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes