Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
For those interested, I've bundled the stuff I've been working on in this zip file:

Contains:
- Fixes for Lisa's 2/3/4 face
- Resized Mom portrait (so she's roughly zoomed out and her lower torso isn't so squished) + eye fixes (so she's looking at you)
- Updated Pegah and Taylor portraits

4.png Fix_1.png Fix_2).png Pegah_1.png Pegah_2.png Taylor_6.png Taylor_rude_8.png Taylor_nude_7.png

Also have some new character designs:

Nun.png Nun_2.png Sonia_1.png Sonia_3.png Bella_1.png Bella_nude_4.png

Last edited:

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Alright, I seem to have found how to fix my issue. The files exist in the RPG VX Ace folders and by copy pasting them in the mod, the game works. But now I keep finding new missing files that I have to add manually
VX Ace has additional assets built in to the engine that don't appear in the game files. For example, the doors leading to the puzzle rooms in the Castle of Illusion can't be found in the game files, but it can be found in the resource manager as a built in character sprite. Still not sure why you're having the issue though.

The_J0k3r

Jun 25, 2022
VX Ace has additional assets built in to the engine that don't appear in the game files. For example, the doors leading to the puzzle rooms in the Castle of Illusion can't be found in the game files, but it can be found in the resource manager as a built in character sprite. Still not sure why you're having the issue though.
Yeah I don't know why it can't find the asset of VX Ace now while I had no issue playing the original game but as long as it works I don't mind having to copy paste some files. Thanks for all the help !

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
For those interested, I've bundled the stuff I've been working on in this zip file:

Contains:
- Resized Mom portrait (so she's roughly zoomed out and her lower torso isn't so squished) + eye fixes (so she's looking at you)

View attachment 1932229 View attachment 1932230 View attachment 1932231 View attachment 1932232 View attachment 1932233 View attachment 1932235 View attachment 1932237 View attachment 1932236

View attachment 1932241 View attachment 1932242 View attachment 1932243 View attachment 1932244 View attachment 1932239 View attachment 1932240

the policewoman reminds me of another policewoman from the other Nergal game "A Zombie's Life"

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

Contains:

View attachment 1932229 View attachment 1932230 View attachment 1932231 View attachment 1932232 View attachment 1932233 View attachment 1932235 View attachment 1932237 View attachment 1932236

View attachment 1932241 View attachment 1932242 View attachment 1932243 View attachment 1932244 View attachment 1932239 View attachment 1932240
Great job man, Pegah and Taylor are way hotter now!

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
How do I implement those files?
You need to overwrite the files in the Busts folder, and rename the files in the zip file before pasting them into the folder.

I'll go and update the zip folder later so that it'd be quicker to dump the contents into the mod.

UPDATE:
Here's the new zip file:

All you should do is copy the contents into the Busts folder to overwrite the old ones (should be 81 in all to be replaced), so back those up just in case.

Didn't realize Taylor had underwear and gym variants, so I had to whip these out quickly

Will replace:
- #s 2,3,4 of Lisa's default, gym, and nude portraits (1,5,6,7, and 8 are untouched)
- all of Mom's default, underwear, and nude portraits (still missing cosplay, swimsuit, lingerie, and any others I forget)
- all of Taylor's four variants - default, gym, underwear, and nude (plus a new fifth variant in case anyone wants to use it)
- both of Pegah's two variants - default and nude

Last edited:

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to access the nude portraits? In the game's original version, a wardrobe appears after inserting the passcode "Justin Bailey" into the computer. Still, in this version, the same wardrobe can only be used to access the Haydee scenes.
I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Is there a way to track the objectives so that you know what to do next without alt-tabbing and looking at the walkthrough?
Sorry, only the vanilla game ever implemented the Journal system, and even then, Nergal had to redo a whole lot of shit just to make it work, such as making the progression system more linear. Not only that, but because this uses the old 8.2 version of the affection/corruption system, it's very easy to just blow past everything and get them to 10 hearts which does screw up the narrative a little as in one scene they'll be quick to agree and in the other they're wondering "How the hell do I get into these messes?"

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
so i can't download this mode with the finished game? or my savings would be gone? cause i have problems with some scenes cause ''failed to download blabla(for example mom-corruption-4.txt or smth like that''

Mar 11, 2022
For the babysitting..I don't know what your specific problem is so I can't help, but scenes after the TFBJ you need to talk to mom in the dinner it should add another dialogue about being horny or something.
Ok figured out the babysitting part. Had to do more of the dizzy quest! The TFBJ with mom part i did have to talk to mom but had to use the touch of corruption for good measure as well

Reactions: Zaiaku
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes