Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

SkuddyZoneFTW

Feb 19, 2020
This is my next project, it's going to take a while do. So thoughts before I do the rest?
any chance of getting a squirting frame after climaxing to accompany max perversion i.e girls having harder and sexier orgasms, i feel it would add a little more depth to the games behavior changing mechanic with increased lust/perversion on repeated sexual encounters

(the frame could be a continuous loop of squirting until player hits continue)

6CummyYummy9

Mar 30, 2021
any chance of getting a squirting frame after climaxing to accompany max perversion i.e girls having harder and sexier orgasms, i feel it would add a little more depth to the games behavior changing mechanic with increased lust/perversion on repeated sexual encounters

(the frame could be a continuous loop of squirting until player hits continue)
Would be pretty good in my opinion

Reactions: SkuddyZoneFTW

galamix

Aug 28, 2018
question: this version was the one that could install cameras, and make jennigs and amos move into an apartment?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
That's Xalenda's version. Very buggy and doesn't update often because RL hates Xalenda.

Murphees Caw

Dec 13, 2017
For those of you with that stupid audio Audio/SE/Cursor2 bug, try installing RPGVXACE to your program files (x86) folder. I had it installed somewhere else before and kept getting the issue but after installing it there it seems to work.
I then got another issue where in game my character kept moving up and left. To fix that try unplugging your keyboard and replugging it in (and maybe unplug any controllers).

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes