Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Mike1985

Aug 3, 2019
Sadly I have an issue with the resolution. When I enter fullscreen the edges of the normal gamescreen seem to be cut off.
I would appreciate any help.
My resolution is 3440x1440

f41e5c1b300fa2a4074b661a8a8179f3.jpg

Mr-D

Jun 24, 2022
Here's the remake I'm working on. These are some examples. I'm still learning how to use MZ and there is a lot of things to do before work on the remake.

Chilly, Xalenda, Boku and Morzan inspired me to do this. Unfortunately I've lost my original account so I'm sharing this with this new account. If any mod can help me to get my real account, I'd be happy!

Also there are several things on my mind but I have zero experience with the drawing and photoshop. If someone willing to help I can share my ideas.
View attachment 1965288
View attachment 1965276

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Here's the remake I'm working on. These are some examples. I'm still learning how to use MZ and there is a lot of things to do before work on the remake.

Chilly, Xalenda, Boku and Morzan inspired me to do this. Unfortunately I've lost my original account so I'm sharing this with this new account. If any mod can help me to get my real account, I'd be happy!

Also there are several things on my mind but I have zero experience with the drawing and photoshop. If someone willing to help I can share my ideas.
View attachment 1965288
View attachment 1965276
Holy fuck.. The Mom undress and Sydney kiss scene are fucking hot. Where are they from? Where can I experience the scenes?

Mr-D

Jun 24, 2022
Lol4114 When the first release and its own thread?

View attachment 1966094
There is still so much time needed. I am nothing. Maybe a little demo with only Mom's route for what's to come. For the thread, Idk..

Holy fuck.. The Mom undress and Sydney kiss scene are fucking hot. Where are they from? Where can I experience the scenes?
They are from the art folder Chilly added all modder arts around.

Sorry btw Chilly for pain in the ass for your thread.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020

Looks like I have competition :mad:, but in all seriousness, it looks good. I wish you good luck and if you need any help, feel free to ask.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr-D

Mr-D

Jun 24, 2022
Looks like I have competition :mad:, but in all seriousness, it looks good. I wish you good luck and if you need any help, feel free to ask.
Thank you Boku-Kun! Actually we've talked before I lost my account. Unfortunately I can't send you a private message. There is actually a few things I'd like to ask. Is it possible to give me PM please?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
ChillyScholar Graphics/Characters/Owls2 is missing.

After going through 30 races with sonic (thanks for that btw) the scenes with female eggman plays, then after 'someone' shows up and the game throws this error...

Untitled.png

And then promptly shuts down the game, after THIRTY races with sonic it did this... :(

Edit: FYI Graphics/Characters/Owls1 is also missing.
(I put a placeholder in there to get it moving only to crash to desktop anyway because that's also missing.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ChillyScholar Graphics/Characters/Owls2 is missing.

After going through 30 races with sonic (thanks for that btw) the scenes with female eggman plays, then after 'someone' shows up and the game throws this error...

View attachment 1969457

And then promptly shuts down the game, after THIRTY races with sonic it did this... :(

Edit: FYI Graphics/Characters/Owls1 is also missing.
(I put a placeholder in there to get it moving only to crash to desktop anyway because that's also missing.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I updated it just now, specifically to fix your issue
Is the Kimberly corruption route still broken? I'm trying to get her to ditch me while playing hide and seek but even though she's about 40% corruption it still isn't triggering.

- Corruption:
- After getting the kiss, start hide and seek

- CHoose to be a hider
- Kimberly will abandon you at the park
- Return the next day and select hide and seek again as the hider
- Go to the toilet and text Kimberly
- Enter the toilet

Did the method change or is it just bugged?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Is the Kimberly corruption route still broken? I'm trying to get her to ditch me while playing hide and seek but even though she's about 40% corruption it still isn't triggering.

- Corruption:
- After getting the kiss, start hide and seek

- CHoose to be a hider
- Kimberly will abandon you at the park
- Return the next day and select hide and seek again as the hider
- Go to the toilet and text Kimberly
- Enter the toilet

Did the method change or is it just bugged?
Still busted, still don't know how to fix it, Nergal made spaghetti when he coded that route (hopefully that joke is easy to understand)

Reactions: Shardoom

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Is there a website or program that I can import a .GIF or video file into that can automatically apply a rotoscope filter onto said file?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes