Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ChillyScholar Found another game-breaking bug :(

At the end of the Amanda solo BJ you get this...

View attachment 1982261

With no option but to exit the game afterwards.

EDIT: I fixed it on mine, the error is in amanda-bj.csv
On one of the lines you inserted N47 instead of Amanda as Amanda speaker and the game doesn't recognise it.

It should look like this <Amanda>[I didn't exactly have a choice there N<1>...]
Now I understand the bug, thank you sir

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Holy shit, can't wait to try the finished product. You adding loli? Are the dialogues darker and kinkier? Is MC an evil prick or an innocent angel?
Basically what's going to be different in your remake?
Those are very good questions. Although, the last one is enough of an umbrella one that the ones before it become superluous.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
That should almost be automatic when you get the mom to 10 hearts. There should be an option to tell Bridgette (Mom) to hop on.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
That should almost be automatic when you get the mom to 10 hearts. There should be an option to tell Bridgette (Mom) to hop on.
In a morning right? Yeah, not there. There has to be some prereq. The problem with adding in a gajllion scenes is it fucks with the flow and you get to the end-point without needing to do the original games requirements.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ChillyScholar I need some help man, how the hell do you unlock the mom 10 heart scene? It isn't in any of the walkthroughs.
Use True Corruption on Mom at night and the 10 heart scene will automatically play in the morning (assuming you haven't already gained the variable for the scene before via glitches, cheats, etc.)

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
It's always been my opinion that the extra scenes didn't give extra affection/corruption, but hey, you do you, Chilly.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Use True Corruption on Mom at night and the 10 heart scene will automatically play in the morning (assuming you haven't already gained the variable for the scene before via glitches, cheats, etc.)
Do you know what the variable is called?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Go to the teleport room and interact with the mom sprite to the south. Select the sex stats and lower reputation and corruption to its well below of 100. 70-60 is a good amount.

Reactions: Shardoom

Mr-D

Jun 24, 2022
Holy shit, can't wait to try the finished product. You adding loli? Are the dialogues darker and kinkier? Is MC an evil prick or an innocent angel?
Basically what's going to be different in your remake?
Hey, I am not adding loli as of now, maybe in the future. I will release a short demo soon. Only mom will be in the demo.

At first, I actually thought I should go with the Remake of Nergal's story and add some mods scenes and dialogues but then I changed my mind since Boku-kun is already doing that. So I thought why not creating another story? That way I decided to make a new whole story.

For your question, I will go with the kinkier, pure part since Xalenda has bunch of darker dialogues already. I thought MC should be an innocent, But Idk what do you guys think? I am open to suggestions.

Also you guys should know I am not very good at English and storywriting. But I will try my best.

Remake will be included;
New story
New, better and more dialogues.
New routes.
New and most of the modded arts.
New choices.
New story proggression.
New and better character backstories.
May or may not include the otherworld (I haven't decided yet)
and bunch of grammar mistakes and bugs(probably)...

Last edited:

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Hey, I am not adding loli as of now, maybe in the future. I will release a short demo soon. Only mom will be in the demo.

At first, I actually thought I should go with the Remake of Nergal's story and add some mods scenes and dialogues but then I changed my mind since Boku-kun is already doing that. So I thought why not creating another story? That way I decided to make a new whole story.

For your question, I will go with the kinkier, pure part since Xalenda has bunch of darker dialogues already. I thought MC should be an innocent, But Idk what do you guys think? I am open to suggestions.

Remake will be included;
New story
New, better and more dialogues.
New routes.
New and most of the modded arts.
New choices.
New story proggression.
New and better character backstories.
May or may not include the otherworld (I haven't decided yet)
and bunch of grammar mistakes...
Actually seeing a new story, without the otherworld, and much more innocent mc could be refreshing, althou personally the corruption part of the game is one the reasons why i loved the original game.

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
For your question, I will go with the kinkier, pure part since @Xalenda has bunch of darker dialogues already. I thought MC should be an innocent, But Idk what do you guys think? I am open to suggestions.
Great. With new stuff, even better.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes