Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Hey, I am not adding loli as of now, maybe in the future. I will release a short demo soon. Only mom will be in the demo.

At first, I actually thought I should go with the Remake of Nergal's story and add some mods scenes and dialogues but then I changed my mind since Boku-kun is already doing that. So I thought why not creating another story? That way I decided to make a new whole story.

For your question, I will go with the kinkier, pure part since Xalenda has bunch of darker dialogues already. I thought MC should be an innocent, But Idk what do you guys think? I am open to suggestions.

Also you guys should know I am not very good at English and storywriting. But I will try my best.

Remake will be included;
New story
New, better and more dialogues.
New routes.
New and most of the modded arts.
New choices.
New story proggression.
New and better character backstories.
May or may not include the otherworld (I haven't decided yet)
and bunch of grammar mistakes and bugs(probably)...
I am L O V I N G what I'm seeing so far. Personally, an evil dark MC who abuses the girls like a misogynist until they worship his cock is my kinda thing, hence why I like Xalenda s mod.

Buuut I already like the idea of a different story. What will the story be?
MC Is innocent but his family members lust after him? Sounds good no matter what you're making. Your own style added to this game is always the best!

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
So, I would like to announce that the Pre-production of the Urban Demons novelization I've had cooking in my head for the past year has started.

Right now, I'm just writing the Dramatis Personae that will give Neala the surname of Crowley to add in more of the occult. Also, the City in which the game takes place is named Panadonia.

The one thing I'm having trouble with is locating the canon names for the women, be it given names or surnames. If anyone would like to tell me, do so here.

As for what the Novelization hopes to accomplish, well, that would be:
  • Tell the story in a narratively consistent manner, which is why the vanilla game will be the main skeleton of the story.
  • Add in potential backstories for the other characters. I know Xalenda tried to do it, but I'm having trouble finding those extra scenes in his mod.
  • Expand the corruption of the characters as they progress. The way they interact with the world around them that is not being corrupted by Peter. Even if this story will follow the Pure/Seduction route.
  • Add sex scenes that don't involve Peter. Not just scenes in which he can peep on, but actual interactions with the other members of Peter's harem.
  • Hopefully, write more variety when it comes to sex scenes.
Do note, that due to my sporadic muse and morale when it comes to writing, there may be a chance that this does not leave preproduction. Please do not ask for me to create a patreon or any other form of crowdfunding to try and motivate me. It will not work. Yes, I'm well aware of the irony of asking this on a pirating site, but it doesn't hurt to be cautious.

Also note, that while the Vanilla game will be the main structure of the story, I will add elements from both Chilly's Mod and Xalenda's Mod, thus they will be given proper credit where it is due. The only elements that I can say for sure that will be excluded from the story are the cameo characters as well as Gamedus from Chilly's Mod as well as the exclusively dark route from Xalenda's Mod. Any extra scenes and loli content MIGHT be added so this is your primary warning. All other content warnings from the games are a given.

Mar 6, 2018
OK what's everyone input on this one? This is the next project I'm going for. It looks easy to do so I'm hoping to be quick and got to do more of a clean up job on it. Two things got me was I didn't see a pic with Ms.Amos wearing shoes. So I guessed what type and color. Kind of wanted to give her high heels but I'll wait when I do a BDSM outfit :sneaky:.
Other part was the underwear, off to the side or down by ankle?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
OK what's everyone input on this one? This is the next project I'm going for. It looks easy to do so I'm hoping to be quick and got to do more of a clean up job on it. Two things got me was I didn't see a pic with Ms.Amos wearing shoes. So I guessed what type and color. Kind of wanted to give her high heels but I'll wait when I do a BDSM outfit :sneaky:.
My vote is hanging off of her ankle.

Reactions: DarkSyctheX13

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I'd like to think that it gets to a point where they're so horny for Peter's dick, they just stop wearing underwear, so my vote is for off to the side / not visible.

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
So, I would like to announce that the Pre-production of the Urban Demons novelization I've had cooking in my head for the past year has started.

Right now, I'm just writing the Dramatis Personae that will give Neala the surname of Crowley to add in more of the occult. Also, the City in which the game takes place is named Panadonia.

The one thing I'm having trouble with is locating the canon names for the women, be it given names or surnames. If anyone would like to tell me, do so here.

As for what the Novelization hopes to accomplish, well, that would be:
  • Tell the story in a narratively consistent manner, which is why the vanilla game will be the main skeleton of the story.
  • Add in potential backstories for the other characters. I know Xalenda tried to do it, but I'm having trouble finding those extra scenes in his mod.
  • Expand the corruption of the characters as they progress. The way they interact with the world around them that is not being corrupted by Peter. Even if this story will follow the Pure/Seduction route.
  • Add sex scenes that don't involve Peter. Not just scenes in which he can peep on, but actual interactions with the other members of Peter's harem.
  • Hopefully, write more variety when it comes to sex scenes.
Do note, that due to my sporadic muse and morale when it comes to writing, there may be a chance that this does not leave preproduction. Please do not ask for me to create a patreon or any other form of crowdfunding to try and motivate me. It will not work. Yes, I'm well aware of the irony of asking this on a pirating site, but it doesn't hurt to be cautious.

Also note, that while the Vanilla game will be the main structure of the story, I will add elements from both Chilly's Mod and Xalenda's Mod, thus they will be given proper credit where it is due. The only elements that I can say for sure that will be excluded from the story are the cameo characters as well as Gamedus from Chilly's Mod as well as the exclusively dark route from Xalenda's Mod. Any extra scenes and loli content MIGHT be added so this is your primary warning. All other content warnings from the games are a given.
The canon names of all the NPC are mentioned in Nergal’s original game, though some surnames are missing, so you might need to come up with those yourself. Here’s a a complete list.

Peter’s mother: Bridgette Solomon
Peter’s sister: Sydney Solomon
Peter’s teacher: Michelle Jennings
Peter’s neighbour: Alicia Amos
Pinto’s mother: Sarah (?)
Thomas’s mother: Lisa (?)
Sydney’s best friend: Dizzy (?)
Tool shop owner: Keylee (?)
Peter’s nurse: Donna (?)
Amanda’s mother: Kimberly (?)
Female protagonist: Neala (Crowley?)

All other female characters are exclusively part of Chilly’s mod, thus I am not sure if you’ are planning on adding them to your novel. Ms Taylor is present in the final version of the original game, though she does not have any major interaction with Peter. If you wished to include Peter’s grandmother as well, then she would naturally be named Susie Solomon. I am looking forward to reading the finished project, especially to seeing how you decide to develop each character’s individual backstory. If I were you, I would focus mainly on Neala, since she was originally meant to be a female counterpart to a Peter and her story felt rather incomplete at the end of the game.

Hope this proved helpful. I am sure you will do an amazing job!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaiaku

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
The canon names of all the NPC are mentioned in Nergal’s original game, though some surnames are missing, so you might need to come up with those yourself. Here’s a a complete list.

Pinto’s mother: Lisa (?)
Thomas’s mother: Sarah (?)

All other female characters are exclusively part of Chilly’s mod, thus I am not sure if you’ are planning on adding them to your novel. Ms Taylor is present in the final version of the original game, though she does not have any major interaction with Peter. If you wished to include Peter’s grandmother as well, then she would naturally be named Susie Solomon. I am looking forward to reading the finished project, especially to seeing how you decide to develop each character’s individual backstory. If I were you, I would focus mainly on Neala, since she was originally meant to be a female counterpart to a Peter and her story felt rather incomplete at the end of the game.

Sarah/Lisa are the other way around IIRC.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017

Peter’s neighbor: Alicia Amos

All other female characters are exclusively part of Chilly’s Mod thus I am not sure if you’ are planning on adding them to your novel. Ms Taylor is present in the final version of the original game, though she does not have any major interaction with Peter. If you wished to include Peter’s grandmother as well, then she would naturally be named Susie Solomon. I am looking forward to reading the finished project, especially to seeing how you decide to develop each character’s backstory. If I were you, I would focus mainly on Neala, since she was originally meant to be a female counterpart to a Peter and her story felt rather incomplete at the end of the game.

Thank you very much. If I did not say it before, the cameo characters are removed from the story, so I won't have to worry about them. Neala's surname is original because I hadn't found any mentions of her having one in any of the versions I plan to use. I will use what little backstory we get from her and Meridiana as a platform.

If I remember correctly, although I have to playthrough again to be sure, Sarah was given a surname in Chilly's mod, so I will use that if I can find it. For the sake of simplicity, please don't be surprised that I if I go fuck it and give the rest of the ladies rather generic names.

Also, I would like to reiterate that the story is in preproduction and there's no guarantee that it will leave that state. Perhaps one of the biggest hurdles I have is how do I flow the story. While the individual sex scenes are easy to discern which happens first narratively, speaking of Crasher92 in my opinion Bridgette's Shower scenes should be a little higher up the list, but not how to flow it together. This is especially true due to the fact that my playstyle is doing one of the girls or women one at a time. Right now, the current idea is to the women in such a manner chapter-by-chapter. Of course, one negative is that this could cause the chapters to be nearly stories on their own, which really beats up my morale's already low self-esteem :LOL:. But hopefully, I can get some of the story out, and who knows, even if it doesn't go anywhere maybe someone could pick up where I left off.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The trick - I've found, anyway - when writing is to get a bare-bones skeleton at first. Don't worry about word counts, and just make bulletpoint lists of the chapter(s) you want to write.
For example:
  • Chapter one:
    Introduction to Protagonist
    Introduction to family, school, new life
    Introduce main conflict

• Chapter two:
    Protag pops a boner in class
    Protag catches sister changing/mom showering
    Protag gets idea to make peep holes...
And so on. Then just start writing the chapter parts you want to do the most - I love writing induction and consequence scenes, and hate writing dialogues, so any scene with lots of detail and no speaking is high-tier, while any scene of two people talking is low-tier.

Once you've got your parts written, link them up with some basic lines, and you've got a first draft!

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Perhaps one of the biggest hurdles I have is how do I flow the story. While the individual sex scenes are easy to discern which happens first narratively, speaking of Crasher92 in my opinion Bridgette's Shower scenes should be a little higher up the list, but not how to flow it together. This is especially true due to the fact that my playstyle is doing one of the girls or women one at a time. Right now, the current idea is to the women in such a manner chapter-by-chapter. Of course, one negative is that this could cause the chapters to be nearly stories on their own, which really beats up my morale's already low self-esteem :LOL:. But hopefully, I can get some of the story out, and who knows, even if it doesn't go anywhere maybe someone could pick up where I left off.
I don't exactly remember why i ordered things the way i did ( it's been over half a year now), probably for it to look nice, but i know i generally went for when i got the scenes. While i don't think the game was ever intended to do 1 at a time and then moving on, this also causes some issues if you go to extreme. (example: never meeting Sarah and Lisa will cause you not to get bullied, so you can't progress Mrs. Jennings). I also don't think that would be a good for the flow of the story, they would be too seperate, especially if you want the girls to interacts in any way.

I would be happy to share my opinion, discuss any kind of stuff, writing, story flow, world building, scene order and so on.

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
Thank you very much. If I did not say it before, the cameo characters are removed from the story, so I won't have to worry about them. Neala's surname is original because I hadn't found any mentions of her having one in any of the versions I plan to use. I will use what little backstory we get from her and Meridiana as a platform.

If I remember correctly, although I have to playthrough again to be sure, Sarah was given a surname in Chilly's mod, so I will use that if I can find it. For the sake of simplicity, please don't be surprised that I if I go fuck it and give the rest of the ladies rather generic names.

Also, I would like to reiterate that the story is in preproduction and there's no guarantee that it will leave that state. Perhaps one of the biggest hurdles I have is how do I flow the story. While the individual sex scenes are easy to discern which happens first narratively, speaking of Crasher92 in my opinion Bridgette's Shower scenes should be a little higher up the list, but not how to flow it together. This is especially true due to the fact that my playstyle is doing one of the girls or women one at a time. Right now, the current idea is to the women in such a manner chapter-by-chapter. Of course, one negative is that this could cause the chapters to be nearly stories on their own, which really beats up my morale's already low self-esteem :LOL:. But hopefully, I can get some of the story out, and who knows, even if it doesn't go anywhere maybe someone could pick up where I left off.
No pressure, I am just excited someone had this idea. I am happy I could help. I have got some experience writing myself, so if you ever need assistance or wish to split the work, let me know.

Jul 12, 2021

While never stated in game, Nergal did give most of the other women last names. Chilly and probably the rest of them found out these names by looking at the character files when editing the games. The ones you missed were:
Sarah Elis
Lisa Rogers
Dizzy Weber
Kimberly Pastel

Ms Taylor did appear in the original and her first name was Trish if you wanna add her.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I don't exactly remember why i ordered things the way i did ( it's been over half a year now), probably for it to look nice, but i know i generally went for when i got the scenes. While i don't think the game was ever intended to do 1 at a time and then moving on, this also causes some issues if you go to extreme. (example: never meeting Sarah and Lisa will cause you not to get bullied, so you can't progress Mrs. Jennings). I also don't think that would be a good for the flow of the story, they would be too seperate, especially if you want the girls to interacts in any way.

I would be happy to share my opinion, discuss any kind of stuff, writing, story flow, world building, scene order and so on.
Yeah that's a good point. I think Xalenda has good three chapters in order to avoid the Park MILF issue, but from there, I'm stumped. The meta-reason why I go one by one is that I have no talent for paying attention to too many things at once. Big reason why I suck at management and 4X games. I know there are somethings that are very dependent on other characters. Like you can't get threesomes unless Bridgette is at 10 hearts or you have to advance Dizzy to one heart to unlock the babysitting, though the latter can be handled by the introductory chapters. From here on, I think I'll move this to a dm conversation as to avoid overinflating the thread with a semi off topic discussion. Unless there's a general topic thread elsewhere?

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Yeah that's a good point. I think Xalenda has good three chapters in order to avoid the Park MILF issue, but from there, I'm stumped. The meta-reason why I go one by one is that I have no talent for paying attention to too many things at once. Big reason why I suck at management and 4X games. I know there are somethings that are very dependent on other characters. Like you can't get threesomes unless Bridgette is at 10 hearts or you have to advance Dizzy to one heart to unlock the babysitting, though the latter can be handled by the introductory chapters. From here on, I think I'll move this to a dm conversation as to avoid overinflating the thread with a semi off topic discussion. Unless there's a general topic thread elsewhere?
Dm is fine unless you want more people involved, discord then is an option, use separate accounts if you want to.

sith225

Jan 14, 2021
Dang thats hot! Loving the rear view!

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes