Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Angelofhades

Jan 20, 2018
Just Out of curiosity if you got it on android how do you fix the glitches that happen to come up like scriped line for Sarah bust

Jul 12, 2021
I will admit, I always get excited when I see that you have posted something
If this wasn't for a commission, my feelings might be hurt by seeing that.

Anyways, sorry for the long hiatus, personal and technological problems arose. What can you do. So while getting back into the swing of things I've mocked up an outline for my next piece. I won't say who they're supposed to be, but just understand its gonna be two of the MILF characters. What do you think and keep in mind I'll be adding the heads and necks as well as any extra parts like Peter's shirt design after I get people's opinions.
outline.png

Mar 6, 2018

Anyways, sorry for the long hiatus, personal and technological problems arose. What can you do. So while getting back into the swing of things I've mocked up an outline for my next piece. I won't say who they're supposed to be, but just understand its gonna be two of the MILF characters. What do you think and keep in mind I'll be adding the heads and necks as well as any extra parts like Peter's shirt design after I get people's opinions.
View attachment 2019711
Damn the art is coming out this week. I will ask if both of the women are naked why not Peter as well? Plus will the background be a bed? I can see Mom ,Sydney and Peter going sleep after a threesome or something.

Jul 12, 2021
Like I had said before, the extra stuff will be added after I got a feel for how people felt about it. Its best to start off naked and then add clothes afterwards if needed, at least for me.

Mar 6, 2018
Next project I'm thinking about doing. If it's easy I'll try to make one with out the outfits. I would like to edit the school threesome of mom and Ms.J in to lisa and sarah, but I didn't see a file with out the background. Maybe later on as a detention for their boys?

Anyway I was playing around with this. Not sure if she looks sarah enough, or even the shading is done right.

Reactions: Bananamantana

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
Next project I'm thinking about doing. If it's easy I'll try to make one with out the outfits. I would like to edit the school threesome of mom and Ms.J in to lisa and sarah, but I didn't see a file with out the background. Maybe later on as a detention for their boys?

Anyway I was playing around with this. Not sure if she looks sarah enough, or even the shading is done right.
Looks good to me

sith225

Jan 14, 2021

View attachment 2019711
That looks awesome! I can't wait to see it complete!

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes