Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

May 31, 2018
So I should follow the " Full Walkthrough by Crasher92 " step by step if I want to complete the game right? Sorry about dumb dumb question but in the first day after going to map then go to the "?" location, the game said it haven't unlocked yet and I was stuck there, I just can't get out.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
So I should follow the " Full Walkthrough by Crasher92 " step by step if I want to complete the game right? Sorry about dumb dumb question but in the first day after going to map then go to the "?" location, the game said it haven't unlocked yet and I was stuck there, I just can't get out.
It's not as much a walkthrough as it is a scene guide, you shouldn't go from top to bottom, cus the game isn't made in a way where that makes sense. Each Girl have their own section in which to the best of my ability i have ordered their scenes in a way that makes sense to me, but for playing the game I would be jumping between girls and trying to get as many things done in a day as possible.

To write a walkthrough, would be for 1 person to note down everything they do in order and listing whatever scene they get, but people are different and focus on different girls, as there is no right first girl. some girls does need you to start progressing others before you get to interact with them.

Reactions: 09110212

May 31, 2018
It's not as much a walkthrough as it is a scene guide, you shouldn't go from top to bottom, cus the game isn't made in a way where that makes sense. Each Girl have their own section in which to the best of my ability i have ordered their scenes in a way that makes sense to me, but for playing the game I would be jumping between girls and trying to get as many things done in a day as possible.

To write a walkthrough, would be for 1 person to note down everything they do in order and listing whatever scene they get, but people are different and focus on different girls, as there is no right first girl. some girls does need you to start progressing others before you get to interact with them.
Thank you for the explanation, it's clear now. I'm just afraid that I will get stuck again if I accidently go to place that haven't unlocked yet, unlike the orginal game you can go anywhere even though it has nothing there. Thanks.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Thank you for the explanation, it's clear now. I'm just afraid that I will get stuck again if I accidently go to place that haven't unlocked yet, unlike the orginal game you can go anywhere even though it has nothing there. Thanks.
I think that the only place that is an issue thou, but you should be able to teleport out using the "Q" menu.

• Wow
Reactions: 09110212
Feb 11, 2022
I actually got stuck much sooner in this mod than the original. I forget the name of the location, but I arrived with Neala in the small town in the other world with the succubus. I made it through woth no problem in the original, but I can't figure out why I can't progress farther in the mod. I've made a lot of progress with all the women in the real world, so I don't know if corruption is involved.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Chilly since this edit will have more than original count of images, how can i play it in game to see how it works? Is there a quick way to edit certain scene to include more images when displaying it in game?
View attachment 2026480
The scene should play normally regardless of if more frames were added to the scene folder, it works the same even if you remove frames. If you want to adjust the speed at which the scene plays then you have to edit the scene's dialogue CSV file.

Reactions: Oimon

oppaifiend

Oct 6, 2019
Absolutely loving this mod and all the work being poured into it, thank you. So much extra stuff and new scenes...
Despite knowing about this game for 2+ years now, I have to ask a noob question: in the changelog it talks about "purity players" so does this mean all scenes can be unlocked via "blue" dialogue options only?
I always assumed that you need both and that Corruption simply represents their willingness for sex.
Do you even need to use the True Corruption power on anyone?

I'd like to start a "blue only" run if that's possible.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Absolutely loving this mod and all the work being poured into it, thank you. So much extra stuff and new scenes...
Despite knowing about this game for 2+ years now, I have to ask a noob question: in the changelog it talks about "purity players" so does this mean all scenes can be unlocked via "blue" dialogue options only?
I always assumed that you need both and that Corruption simply represents their willingness for sex.
Do you even need to use the True Corruption power on anyone?

I'd like to start a "blue only" run if that's possible.
Purity and corruption are 2 different ways to progress through the scenes, mainly early on (the OG game scenes), the scenes are the same visually, but how you get them and the dialog in the scenes and around them are different depending on whether you choice to progress via Purity or Corruption.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes