Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
So im stuck when the principal scolds Mrs Jenkins about the kissing when she exits her office she freezes the game

now the waktrouth has a fix for it but if i do that the dialog between the principal and mrs Jenkins stll starts and i am still stuck
any way to fix this?
Saving your Autosaves:
If you ruin your Autosave by triggering the Mrs Jennings and Ms Taylor cutscenes or the Amanda lost cutscenes when entering the bench area, this can fix your autosaves:

- Download RpgMakerSaveEdit from a reliable source.
- Open the program and find ‘Save01’ in your game folder
- Select ‘Advanced’ and then ‘Edit switches and variables’
- Just below Advanced you will now find Switches, click on it
- Find the ‘time of day switches’ and uncheck the already checked time, and check another time.
- Example: For Amanda’s lost event, you would uncheck Afternoon and could check Noon.
- open the game and load your autosave, softlock should be resolved.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
So im stuck when the principal scolds Mrs Jenkins about the kissing when she exits her office she freezes the game

now the waktrouth has a fix for it but if i do that the dialog between the principal and mrs Jenkins stll starts and i am still stuck
any way to fix this?
Saving your Autosaves:
If you ruin your Autosave by triggering the Mrs Jennings and Ms Taylor cutscenes or the Amanda lost cutscenes when entering the bench area, this can fix your autosaves:

- Download RpgMakerSaveEdit from a reliable source.
- Open the program and find ‘Save01’ in your game folder
- Select ‘Advanced’ and then ‘Edit switches and variables’
- Just below Advanced you will now find Switches, click on it
- Find the ‘time of day switches’ and uncheck the already checked time, and check another time.
- Example: For Amanda’s lost event, you would uncheck Afternoon and could check Noon.
- open the game and load your autosave, softlock should be resolved.
if changing the time doesn't work, assuming it has to be a time where school isn't open, try changing the day to the weekend. if that doesn't work, i would try to fiddle with changing what map you are on, but i haven't needed to try that, so i don't know how it would work. another option is uploading you save and i'll take a look and see if i can fix it.

Reactions: JapanFreak

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
if changing the time doesn't work, assuming it has to be a time where school isn't open, try changing the day to the weekend. if that doesn't work, i would try to fiddle with changing what map you are on, but i haven't needed to try that, so i don't know how it would work. another option is uploading you save and i'll take a look and see if i can fix it.
i tried changing the time and day i don't know how to change map
thanks for your help

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
i tried changing the time and day i don't know how to change map
thanks for your help
For some reason i couldn't get RpgMakerSaveEdit to even let me play with Switches and variables (i haven't used it since i changed to win10, so might but smt there) but i managed to brute force the Q menu open be spamming it while loading the save, allowing me to teleport out before the cutscene, i put you back in the school on the lower corridor, all you gotta do is walk 1 step right and the cutscene will play correctly now.

Edit: I have updated the Scene guide with this information so people can try to do it if they get stuck.

Last edited:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
1662551475658.png
How does one reply to Sarah message? or any message for that matter
if i go to the toilet i can repeat Sarah BJ scene but i cant go to Lisa's route

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
you don't, unless necessary. Like how you can respond to Sydney's text messages when trying to do her shower scenes, but most text messages are one way only.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
1662635592700.png
Kimberly Park Doggy:
- After fucking Kimberly in the store twice, go play hide-n-seek with her in the afternoon.
- Play hide n´ seek again, choose to hide and go find Kimberly
- Take Kimberly to the tree stump by the fishing shop
- The scene will play and then become an option again the next time you play hide-n-seek

So when i talk to her she says that how can i take her to the tree stump?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
whatever i ask Ms Amos to babysit me she says can't tonight what am i missing?
or is there a specific day she can babysit?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
whatever i ask Ms Amos to babysit me she says can't tonight what am i missing?
or is there a specific day she can babysit?
I forgot the exact details, but you have to have a certain amount of hearts or seen certain scenes.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Looks good to me. What is it about creators that tend to be too hard on themselves? Well, I guess it's better than creators that just half-ass it and get pissy when people call them out on it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It took way too much time for some reason, but its done. I've wanted to do way more but i kinda burned out. I've might clear it a bit more to match additional frames that looks diffrent than og images since they are copressed to hell and have alot of artifacts. Especially eyes.
View attachment 2034673 View attachment 2034674
Now update Grandma Susie's version of this scene as well lol

Jul 12, 2021
Test Art #1: Freddy's Birthday Present.
Its finally done, please excuse the generic "party decorations", I couldn't be bothered to make all that stuff. I was trying to see if I could use another art style and transform it into an acceptable art piece that wouldn't look too weird. Honestly, it ain't the best, but its still pretty nice.
Freddy's Lucky Day.png

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes