Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Makoto69

Jan 25, 2018
Mistake with Sydney Babysitting
I can't get the option to fuck to appear. Only the option to spend time with her appears (I already got the sex scene in the shower)

Tabaci

Dec 10, 2020
I played main game so much long time ago and i tried couple of times moded versions but all is ended with a bug. i'm chechking here for a while and i'm happy to see you people still keeping this game alive. lastly i'm did this by myself this, alternative version of Mrs jennings Changing, not so good but i just wanted to share with you. Mrs Jennings - Changing.png

Makoto69

Jan 25, 2018
Do the Dizzy Babysitting first to unlock all other babysitting scenes.
I think I already have all or almost all of Dizzy's babysitting scenes and I have the option to ask Sydney as a babysitter, but when I talk to her she only gives me the option "Spend time with her"

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mistake with Sydney Babysitting
I can't get the option to fuck to appear. Only the option to spend time with her appears (I already got the sex scene in the shower)
If I remember correctly this was a pre-bug fix issue, make sure you have the bug fix properly installed and come back if the issue continues

Ultra Prime

Jan 3, 2021
How do I get this to work on Joiplay? The resolution is all fucked during the sex scenes.
You need to download the latest version from the Joiplay official patreon. Download the RTP and let Joiplay extract it. Then you may have to adjust your settings. Like changing the resolution to a larger size. It won't run properly without the updates from patreon.

albion_23

Jul 12, 2017
I played main game so much long time ago and i tried couple of times moded versions but all is ended with a bug. i'm chechking here for a while and i'm happy to see you people still keeping this game alive. lastly i'm did this by myself this, alternative version of Mrs jennings Changing, not so good but i just wanted to share with you. View attachment 2055562
Dude you did great hoping to see another mrs jennings art.

sith225

Jan 14, 2021
Has anyone else thought that there could be sex scene with Hitomi? I was thinking she could probably be in one behind the counter at the store or a threesome in the bathroom.

itsonlyme

Jan 26, 2022
MsAmos-Showing-Panties.png

Ms Amos is my favorite, so I can’t help but vote for her.
Maybe some Mrs. Jennings
I would love to see more art featuring Urban Demons characters. Maybe some Mrs. Jennings or Ms. Amos.
More grandma stuff is always appreciated on my end
Mom, Syndy, Dizzy, Donna, Kayle, Kim, Lisa, Sarah, Mrs. Jennings, MsAmos, Neala are the characters of the pack. :)
The characters of the mod are: Pegah, Ms Taylor and the other girls, I don't know if to put them or which one to put. :unsure:
For now, I'm going to put Grandma. ;)

Last edited:
May 11, 2022
What a joke, I can't even start playing (game bugs out in hospital) because I get the error:

Script 'Game_Interpreter line 1411: NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'return_id' for #<Game_InterpreterOxe8ab188>

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
Started a new game today. On the day Ms. Jennings is found in the principal office, getting scolded two things can happen.
1. If you are in the upper hallway, the game gets stuck since you crash into the gamers and cannot move. Of course the script fails to continue and you effectively must restart. The event should simply not launch in the upper hallway.
2. In the lower hallway, the event continues normally until the screen goes black (for a second) and then comes back up. By then the hero is located in the wall with no escape unless you use Teleport.

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
i know this probably have been asked a lot of times but, is there a proper way to have a good Fullscreen?
Select the resolution in Options that fits your screen best. Then restart the game...that's sort of best what I got. But the screen thing is working very weird.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Started a new game today. On the day Ms. Jennings is found in the principal office, getting scolded two things can happen.
1. If you are in the upper hallway, the game gets stuck since you crash into the gamers and cannot move. Of course the script fails to continue and you effectively must restart. The event should simply not launch in the upper hallway.
2. In the lower hallway, the event continues normally until the screen goes black (for a second) and then comes back up. By then the hero is located in the wall with no escape unless you use Teleport.
Well, at least the second way gives you a way to get out.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes