Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

iffy1211

Mar 23, 2020
Yeah i have a question
How do i activate? Start woth the principal?
I saw the walkthrough, but i think i missed the scene
Do i have to restart?

buddyguymontag

Jun 28, 2020
Is there a known bug with Mrs Jennings' first blowjob scene? When I trigger it, it skips a bunch of dialogue - the player character and Mrs Jennings are talking about his erection and then it immediately cuts to her giving him a blowjob with no transition, but the dialogue implies she's currently giving him a handjob and he suggests she give him a blowjob instead. It's not the end of the world, it's just a bit jarring.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
What is missing compared to the official 1.1 release? Mainly scenes.
The only scenes missing are older scenes that now occur in new locations, an example being the version of Donna's ride scene that occurs at Peter's home. Otherwise the mod has all scenes from the original release present in some way.

EDIT:
To specify here is what is "missing":
Neala's babysitting scene at the park
Donna's TF scene at school
Donna's ride scene at Peter's house
Donna's ride scene at school
Kaylee's pussylicking scene at Peter's house
Kaylee's BJ scene at the bar
Lisa's masturbation scene at the park
Lisa's solo BJ scene in her car

Last edited:
Reactions: dungryder

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
The only scenes missing are older scenes that now occur in new locations, an example being the version of Donna's ride scene that occurs at Peter's home. Otherwise the mod has all scenes from the original release present in some way.

EDIT:
When will they get implemented Back?

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018

EDIT:
so If I understand correctly, the mod has all the animations that 1.1 has but some of them were re-done into new scenes?

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Hi,

I was changing some of the dialog on the animations (just for personal preference, nothing against the writing) on the Nergal 1.1 version and that was quite easy.

So I thought I would try it on this version. I am trying to keep all the code the same where it's referring to the animations/background/sound effects but it's not so easy on this version. What's the best program to use for editing the .csv files for the animation dialogues?

The only thing I want to change is the text that the characters say to each other over the animations. Any help would be great

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hi,

I was changing some of the dialog on the animations (just for personal preference, nothing against the writing) on the Nergal 1.1 version and that was quite easy.

So I thought I would try it on this version. I am trying to keep all the code the same where it's referring to the animations/background/sound effects but it's not so easy on this version. What's the best program to use for editing the .csv files for the animation dialogues?

The only thing I want to change is the text that the characters say to each other over the animations. Any help would be great
Microsoft Excel, though most of the dialogue in this mod has been edited enough so that you can open/edit it on Notepad with no issues

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes