Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
don't think so, friend-o. The biggest hurdle with creating new characters is having to make a whole slew of things for them. Then again, post your idea up. Even if it isn't accepted, it might make for a good idea for something else.

Feb 11, 2022
don't think so, friend-o. The biggest hurdle with creating new characters is having to make a whole slew of things for them. Then again, post your idea up. Even if it isn't accepted, it might make for a good idea for something else.
Glassfish made commissions of April O'Niel years ago. Would that be a possibility? Perhaps she's doing sone investigative journalism on strange events in town. Haha

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
Test Art #1: Freddy's Birthday Present.
Its finally done, please excuse the generic "party decorations", I couldn't be bothered to make all that stuff. I was trying to see if I could use another art style and transform it into an acceptable art piece that wouldn't look too weird. Honestly, it ain't the best, but its still pretty nice.
View attachment 2036857
[/QUOTE
Lovely

Feb 27, 2020
Is there a real differance between the the game and the standalone?
the dialogue and missions were overhauled for the final version of the original game. it also revamped the map and now shows a list of every woman location throughout the town. It also changed the scoring system that tracks how much the woman desire you. Thats about it, every scene from the original is also here.

Kevstah456

May 9, 2018
Maybe my question is a little bit stupid but how do i see the notes of how to progress with each girl?, i can't find it anywhere, the notes on the cellphone are empty, here's a pic.
1663555117464.png

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
This game doesn't have that. That's a vanilla game exclusive. For a walkthrough, please check the original post in the first page.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes