Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hi I think there might be a bug with the new patch when I leave the map ( its where dizzys bar is ) at the bottom I get a crash unable to find file graphics/characters/blue-doors , this is on a new start ,
exiting through the top of the map works though
i had the same problem as you, that exit now goes to a new area. After copying some of the door images and renaming them to fit the missing one i could enter it, after blue-doors the game had an error over "doors1" and "white-doors".
in that zone my game crashed again and this time it was because of a missing bgm after entering one of the bathroom/lab looking doors. i guess it could be some sort of rpgm resource pack that we are both missing since everyone else seems to be doing ok.
I also have the issue so its somethign with new build i think
My apologies, I had thought that those custom door images were something included within the previous update. I have updated the bug fix to include those files (included every door just to be safe) along with the missing music. I have also updated the original bug fix post with a new link, and changed the name of the thread to Bug Fix B to hopefully let people know that things have changed.

My apologies for the late reply, I was at work all day

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Here is the rest along with scene I did for Boku-kun's mod. Didn't know we where still adding to this one.
@Boku-kun by the way do you want me to post scenes for mod on you thread, this one or both?
It would be great if you could post them to my thread. Whether or not you want to keep uploading them on this thread is up to you.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
There we go! Butt load of difference, ain't it? Although, there may be to many highlights, it's making the skin look...rubbery...latex-y. That's my opinion though, and I have been wrong many a times before to know that I could be wrong this time as well.

Jul 12, 2021
Since I haven't posted in awhile, here is one of my reject pieces when I was learning the art style.

Reject Art #1: Momma's First Sext.
Mom-Selfie.png

There weren't many head on...heads for her so I had to guess a lot of her dimensions. As such I think her hair is too big tbh, but I just couldn't figure out how to shrink it properly. As for the expression, I tried making it a "Oh God am I really doing this?!" kinda look with the blush, sweat bead, and eyes closed. Hopefully it worked out, but regardless I consider it a reject anyways. Feel free to edit to your hearts content and as such here is the one without the background.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Bruh, why are there so many gaps in the Wonder Woman scene?

1658043228706.png
(This is just a small sample of the gaps)

Edit: Every scene using this template has the issue, so I guess it stems from the original.

Last edited:
Reactions: wert123254

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
got a missing image for "AbleSisters", after that i didnt get any more warnings so maybe its the last one
The area using those images has no events coded in but I went ahead and updated the bug fix again. It includes the missing images, all the new Sarah content by Wishingformore (the new scene variant is included as Test and Memory Room only), as well as the new fan-art by vashstampede12 , and Spockon , and Hambiguity

As I did before, the original update post has been updated with the new link and the front page has been updated as well. The thread has been renamed to C to signify the change.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I followed #Guide To Meet Everyone On The First Day.txt that came with the game but I still can't enter the green pentagram in the Underworld. It says that my corruption too low. How do I progress past this?
Do some scenes with the girls you met!

The_J0k3r

Jun 25, 2022
Sounds like your download may have f-ed up during the extraction process somewhere. Try downloading it again and this time use 7Zip.
I've tried to re-extract it, same result. Re-downloaded it, extracted with 7-zip and even added the last bugfix but still the same missing audio files.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I've tried to re-extract it, same result. Re-downloaded it, extracted with 7-zip and even added the last bugfix but still the same missing audio files.
Not sure if it would fix the issue, but have you installed the RPG VX Ace RTP?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Yes I already have it
What was the audio file again? We'll just have to add it here.

edit: so I did a search and even hid and unhid my folders to make sure I didn't miss anything and there's no file called Cursor2 in the SE folder. So why your game is directing you there I have no clue.

The_J0k3r

Jun 25, 2022
What was the audio file again? We'll just have to add it here.

edit: so I did a search and even hid and unhid my folders to make sure I didn't miss anything and there's no file called Cursor2 in the SE folder. So why your game is directing you there I have no clue.
It says I'm missing Cursor2 when I try to navigate the menu and Decision3 if I try to press enter. Both in Sound/SE folder

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Okay, now I get it. Well, I wasn't able to find decision3, by I did find Cursor2, but that was in the system subfolder in graphics. Can you check if you have that file? And if so, then I'm completely lost as to how to help you.

And just to prove that there is no cursor2 file in the SE folder take a look

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The_J0k3r

Jun 25, 2022
Alright, I seem to have found how to fix my issue. The files exist in the RPG VX Ace folders and by copy pasting them in the mod, the game works. But now I keep finding new missing files that I have to add manually

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes