Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

FakoSIL

Oct 7, 2020
So, guys... I don't play this for quite a few, so I don't remember... There's a recollection room of some sort? I'd like to see the scenes I've unlocked and the ones I still have to get.

FakoSIL

Oct 7, 2020
Mrs Jennings don't let me in for dinner. Already done all the scenes before, and have 100 rep and 100 corruption... Any help guys?

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
this is not a message where i ask for it to be implemented.
i know that this mod is completed. :)

i'm just wondering something.
why was there never a nun implemented in this mod?
a faithful nun losing herself slowly to the lust of the MC? could have been pretty nice, no?

anyway, thank you for this amazing mod, Chilly.
you might have hated working on it at times, but i'm grateful for the work that you and other people on this thread have done.
thank you for the countless hours of entertainment. :)

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
The game freezes after the scene where the principal talks to Mrs Jennings about not kissing her husband in front of the school.
I have tried both full and compressed versions of the game, but the game freezes in both of them at this scene.
Any ideas on how to fix this?

1656262507583.png

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
The game freezes after the scene where the principal talks to Mrs Jennings about not kissing her husband in front of the school.
I have tried both full and compressed versions of the game, but the game freezes in both of them at this scene.
Any ideas on how to fix this?

View attachment 1892134
When this scene happens you are supposed to be on the corridor below (where the teacher is), if you enter like you did, the MC animation gets stuck and the event cannot move on, you are going to have to come back your recent save and re-do the scene.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
When this scene happens you are supposed to be on the corridor below (where the teacher is), if you enter like you did, the MC animation gets stuck and the event cannot move on, you are going to have to come back your recent save and re-do the scene.
Ok thanks a lot for the hint, now I managed to get through the scene. (y)

SleepingSeal

Formerly 'Sidelam'
Jul 28, 2017
i have a question true corruption is unlocked by default or we need to do something to unlock it ? because i cant touch sydney in the night at the beginning of the game

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes