Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Gotta go the long away around. That place can only be accessed if you "Walk" to the clinic first then go up.

Reactions: Unde8d

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Huh, that's a new one...I'm going to guess this is the prostitute scene. Is this the scene regular, test room or memory room?

edit: Huh...Try dl'ing again, and make sure to check for the image the error says you don't have.

edit 2: Well, I checked again, due to my bad eyesight, and yeah, that graphic is missing so that error is always going to happen. Just wait for the bugfix from Chilly, which apparently won't come until someone does a Longclaw scene...Speaking of, any takers yet?

Last edited:

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
hey guys quick question! I never played the original game before and this says the mod is a continuation of sorts so should I just play the original and come back to this? Or will I enjoy the mod more if I went in blind?

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Aw was a fan of this mod :( Was interested to see what the high school stuff would have been, and some other stuff such as the suggested threesome options with the mom and sis ( grandma with mom to ) since they would bring it up. Any reason as to why this is being stopped?
Edit : when does the final update to 5.5 come lord chilly? Oh and what would the high school consisted of anyway?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Aw was a fan of this mod :( Was interested to see what the high school stuff would have been, and some other stuff such as the suggested threesome options with the mom and sis ( grandma with mom to ) since they would bring it up. Any reason as to why this is being stopped?
Edit : when does the final update to 5.5 come lord chilly? Oh and what would the high school consisted of anyway?
the game is completed if I'm correct the 5.5 is just some missing scenes and bug-fixes (don't quote me on that), but right now the game is complete, it has an end and all the main girls have their routes finished.
The game stopped cuz it was supposed to end two years ago but people kept giving Chilly content to add, he is now focusing on his own game Cycle of Life and Sex).

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
the game is completed if I'm correct the 5.5 is just some missing scenes and bug-fixes (don't quote me on that), but right now the game is complete, it has an end and all the main girls have their routes finished.
The game stopped cuz it was supposed to end two years ago but people kept giving Chilly content to add, he is now focusing on his own game Cycle of Life and Sex).
Oh ok thanks. Just now I went over to the boku-kuns version, and it looks to be a mix up with chillys mod and Xalenda's mod plus some new added stuff by other people. (I have not played xalenda's mod should I)?

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Oh ok thanks. Just now I went over to the boku-kuns version, and it looks to be a mix up with chillys mod and Xalenda's mod plus some new added stuff by other people. (I have not played xalenda's mod should I)?
Boku-kuns is still a Proof of Concept and I'm unsure how much Xalenda content he has his eyes on. If you should play Xalenda's version, is up to you if you are into a "darkier" version, but all versions are individual games that cover most of the same story (which slight differences), so I recommend playing the beginning just to see if you like it.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes