Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
When night if you try to touch alison peter will, say ew that's fucking disgusting but if you go to kimberley's house and touch amanda peter will teach her, is this what they call racist :ROFLMAO:

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
A shame this will be the last version, I really dig this. I wonder are there any other people that are making mods for this game?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
A shame this will be the last version, I really dig this. I wonder are there any other people that are making mods for this game?
Well there is Boku-kun who is redoing the game in RpgMaker MZ and obviously Xelenda but once again RL took a dump on him and he's now back on hiatus.

Hey probably a stupid question BUT How do i get Mr's jennings phone number/address? can't seem to find it anywhere
At night, search around the bottom of Bridgette's, That's the MC's mom, bed. Ms. Jennings must have tutored you for it to appear.

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
I am working on my next piece, here is halfway through what I'm doing. I'll upload all variations of this, so consider this .33 of everything. Maybe the nipples aren't right, but whatever. I've never been good at areolas.
View attachment 1757092
This looks amazing! Are you open to suggestions, not to be an annoying dick, just simple suggestions and you could do what you want with them

Jul 12, 2021
I'm gonna make something clear: I was contracted to make stuff here. I do not care if it goes on the mod or not. I refuse to be rushed, so expect some stuff from me eventually. Once I make 12 posts with art in them, I will be done, understood?
I need to clarify: The only reason I posted that message was because people kept bothering me to "Hey make this, make this" and the fact that it was gonna take me longer than the final update to complete my commissioned work.

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
ohh I see I did not see these messages, sorry, my intention was not to bother you nor was I trying to imply that you had to do anyhting

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Just for clarification, but Crasher92 is waiting for the bugfix before adding the 5.5 scenes to their walkthrough, right?

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Just for clarification, but Crasher92 is waiting for the bugfix before adding the 5.5 scenes to their walkthrough, right?
I've already added the scenes based on the notes provided in the 5.5 download, use the link in my signature until it gets updated by Chilly.

I'll playtest it once the bugfix gets added.

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
I was curious, what is the highschool for? Did it ever have any purpose? Or is it just a call back to the old UrbanXLife game?

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
The view is not fully displyed。How to solve this problem? View attachment 1758057 View attachment 1758058
If you open it in the editor and do not have the modified highres .dll file for VX:Ace then this will happen to your game.
Only way to fix it is to either get the modified .dll file (I have no idea where to find it anymore) or to nuke the installation, re-download it from the top of this thread, and play without touching the editor.

Mrmao

Oct 3, 2020
If you open it in the editor and do not have the modified highres .dll file for VX:Ace then this will happen to your game.
Only way to fix it is to either get the modified .dll file (I have no idea where to find it anymore) or to nuke the installation, re-download it from the top of this thread, and play without touching the editor.
I downloaded the game in that link, but I still have the same problem. How to modify in the .dll file.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes