Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
So I could theoretically add new characters and scenes? Nice! Thanks!
Just make sure if you do plan on purchasing the software there are differnt types of RPGMaker applications out there - I think this game uses 'RPGMaker VX Ace' - someone else can verify that. You are lucky its on sale right now on Steam for $10 - outside sale they are quite pricey. And there are good videos on Youtube to get you started. A long as the current mod scripts are not too spaghettified adding characters and scenes are pretty straight forward.

Reactions: GlassfishFanBoy10

ThuLife

Oct 7, 2017
I have a huge problem: i open the game but the visualization is wrong! I don't explain better, but i don't see anything... the bottom part of the screen is off the window... i try the three option for visualization but the problem is the same...

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I have a huge problem: i open the game but the visualization is wrong! I don't explain better, but i don't see anything... the bottom part of the screen is off the window... i try the three option for visualization but the problem is the same...
Are you playing on a laptop or a desktop? Cause if it's the former, then you are not alone. I've had the same problem but I just put up with it. If it's the latter however, can't help you there cause I haven't had a desktop since 06 when my old Compaq finally gave up the ghost.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I have a set date for when I wish to release a compilation file of all the current bug fixes, but first I need someone to make a scene of Longclaw Longclaw_sonicspeedbattle.png from the Sonic The Hedgehog movie, preferably using this GIF as a reference 8d0007b735ef936b4c56e30a2df47b46_3.gif

ThuLife

Oct 7, 2017
Are you playing on a laptop or a desktop? Cause if it's the former, then you are not alone. I've had the same problem but I just put up with it. If it's the latter however, can't help you there cause I haven't had a desktop since 06 when my old Compaq finally gave up the ghost.

Yes, i use a laptop. How can i solve the problem?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
You don't. Like I said, you put up with it. If there's a solution, I never found it.

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Have you tried resizing the game window. I don't know if this will work, but maybe it's worth trying.

You can also try minimizing the game (alt+tab if it is fullscreen) then just right-click on the Taskbar and select one of the window arrangement settings, like “Cascade windows” or “Show windows stacked" and see what happens.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I've updated my Doctor Eggma'am sprites to include her in the Egg Mobile and I've made new Rouge The Bat sprites in my own style to replace the ones from Sonic Battle that we're been using

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I just finished coding and testing out something new, something related to one of my recent posts on the Urban Demons mod thread...

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes