Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
haven't played this game in forever and saw this mod so decided to try it out and got to ask how to make it full screen or is 1280x960 the max?
when i press f1 and make it launch full screen it cuts 1/3 of the screen off and cant see anything below new game

Last edited:

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
It's due to some of the game's coding. So going full screen isn't really an option, you have maximize the window normally and that's probably the best I can offer.

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
rip doesn't let me maximize it but i did find a way to at least make it so it fits to what it can and rest is black borders best i can do

Screenshot 2022-02-27 002554.png

Last edited:

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Ok, so I tried searching this thread, but haven't found an answer:

I just seem incapable of getting Neala's phone number. I have done all her talk scene in the Otherworld, and done all her normal scenes too, but I can't text her (so I can't do her babysitting scenes).

Someone else had this problem and might have a solution?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Ok, so I tried searching this thread, but haven't found an answer:

I just seem incapable of getting Neala's phone number. I have done all her talk scene in the Otherworld, and done all her normal scenes too, but I can't text her (so I can't do her babysitting scenes).

Someone else had this problem and might have a solution?
Continue the story. I think you meet her in real life at some point.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ChillyScholar in the otherworld after first meeting Neala, the second railroad puzzle has a bug (the maze with the flame sprite things). After throwing the switch you get stuck in place and can't continue.
See if this fixes the puzzle, extract the folder and move the file into Urban Demons 0.8.FNFZ5.5\Data, replace the original file when asked

ChillyScholar So... After using you're little modders hack to pass the broken maze in the lava I spoke of a few posts up, now the cart is stuck at the point after the second maze, taking it leaves me locked in it with it in the lava and no way to get off, now I can't get to where the minotaur is...
There's a teleport pad in the Merfolk Sanctuary (where Undyne is) that teleports you right there...

Reactions: Shardoom

blueberry24h

May 7, 2021
Hello, sorry for bothering i instaled the game on laptop specs : N3160, 4g ram, geforce 920mx 2gb i downloaded rpgmaker acevx in some area of game i have no laging at all , but in some other area on map i have fps problem also on animations is there any way for me to fix this i rly like the game? Thanks in advance. :D

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Hello, sorry for bothering i instaled the game on laptop specs : N3160, 4g ram, geforce 920mx 2gb i downloaded rpgmaker acevx in some area of game i have no laging at all , but in some other area on map i have fps problem also on animations is there any way for me to fix this i rly like the game? Thanks in advance. :D
The reason you're having fps issues on certain maps is likely due to the fact that not every map is using a parallax and unfortunately, there isn't really anything you can do about it except get better hardware.

ArgonthSynth

Feb 23, 2022
The work on this mod has been amazing. It's got me wanting to make my own mod as well. Though I doubt I'd be able to make anything as remotely as ambitious as Chilly.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
How far along are you? Have you run into her at the store yet?
Yup, can get the BJ at the store, fuck on the regular, 3some with Alison activated. Stuck at 9 hearts though.

Edit: Nevermind it seems to have updated to be 10 hearts now!

Last edited:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Is the kimberly corruption route bugged?

Following the walkthrough I've had the kiss but when I choose hide and seek and 'hide' I don't get abandoned like I should. I've done this tons of times now too so I'm way above the 30% corruption requirement...

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Is the kimberly corruption route bugged?

Following the walkthrough I've had the kiss but when I choose hide and seek and 'hide' I don't get abandoned like I should. I've done this tons of times now too so I'm way above the 30% corruption requirement...
which walkthrough? the notes that are in the download or the thing I pieced together?

Reactions: Shardoom
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes