Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Finished. I always get a bit lazy when it comes to the cumshot part.

Just so you guys know. I will be taking a break for the next couple weeks. I can't say when my next animation is going to be done, could be a month, could be longer.
Thank you for all your hard work and help boss

Reactions: AnimationAttempts

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017

Just so you guys know. I will be taking a break for the next couple weeks. I can't say when my next animation is going to be done, could be a month, could be longer.
You take care brudda.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019

Epic animation deserves an epic vacation

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Can someone send me the files for the grandma scene? I wasn't able to download it before the link went down...

drewefg

Feb 27, 2021

your animations are always the best

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Someone remind me to finally make dialogue for that new Amanda scene when I wake up, please and thank you

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hey, um... just thought you all should know? Happy Valentine's Day.

Oh, and I left a prezzie for you all on my mod page. Enjoy~

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The dialogue for the new Amanda scene has been made, meaning the next update is complete on my end. So once again I am saying, if you have anything new, post now or forever hold your peace, as I am still waiting on some final scene animations before posting the completed update.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
The dialogue for the new Amanda scene has been made, meaning the next update is complete on my end. So once again I am saying, if you have anything new, post now or forever hold your peace, as I am still waiting on some final scene animations before posting the completed update.
Fuck yeah. Let me be the one to say WE APPRECIATE AND LOVE YOU FOR ALL THE WORK YOU HAVE DONE

Reactions: Filipe86

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Now go celebrate, put the last bit of sand on the mod's Gilded Golden Coffin.
Cycle will be your Mona Lisa.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Hoo-Ah! The clock's ticking people. I'm pretty sure Chilly's serious about this being the Absolute Final Update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Reposting because new page:
Can you tell us what you are waiting for?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes