Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Writing it down writing it down. Belly bulge may not be in the final draft. Have to see how it looks in the end. I think I have asked this question before. But what are the other no no taboos?
No pregnancy or gross stuff like watersports

Keep loli and beastie content in spoilers to avoid issues

Reactions: DarkComics
Mar 6, 2018
This scene I'm going to bitch about because it took a lot longer then it should to finish. First when I was done with everything and saved it was in as a jpg file. So it didn’t make the background transparent I just filled it in white. So I had to go back and undo every background. But I was able to fix some details. Like where was Peter’s balls? Next day off I “should” have the outfit and Alison version done.

DarkComics

Mar 29, 2021
This scene I'm going to bitch about because it took a lot longer then it should to finish. First when I was done with everything and saved it was in as a jpg file. So it didn’t make the background transparent I just filled it in white. So I had to go back and undo every background. But I was able to fix some details. Like where was Peter’s balls? Next day off I “should” have the outfit and Alison version done.
excellent job

Reactions: kalimansham

polopp

Dec 24, 2020
guys do i have to apply the bug fix or it is already applied?
im asking because in some threads they come already applied but are not removed

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes