Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Shit I forgot about that. I was too focus on getting the outfit done. My first save got lost on a shutdown so I had to do it twice. Sigh... back to the drawing broad well even if don't get it done we got something.
You can still just redownload the old one from your post of it

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Neala HJ.gif I have once again updated another unused animation by Gross Mind , this time it's a HJ scene for Neala.

Receptionist HJ.gif I did it specifically so I can edit it into a scene for the receptionist from my game Cycle, as I felt that having a sex scene with her so early in game didn't make sense. Her sex scene will still be available, the HJ scene will now just be her first scene.

Sarah HJ.gif I also made a variant of Sarah from Urban Demons, since the receptionist's appearance is based on her. I can't promise that the Neala version of this scene will be in a new Urban Demons update, but this Sarah version will definitely be in it.

Siobhan HJ.gif And lastly, I made a version of the scene for Siobhan/Silver Banshee for Cycle. I did this partially because of the fact that her bust is based on SecretSal 's realistic Neala bust, and partially because of the fact that Siobhan is just lacking scenes altogether.

ClawedDog

Jul 29, 2020
Alright i really need help so I've downloaded the compressed version for windows and when i try to extract the rar file it only goes to around 50% before it suddenly stops and only part of the files r extracted, im doing this on my android and using joiplay to play it, please help

sith225

Jan 14, 2021
You know the sex scene Vivi, the one when she rides you as you are sitting down on the chair? Have you thought about doing a similar scene with Mrs.Jennings and Ms.Taylor? It's just as in idea since they do have chairs in their rooms and I thought it wouldn't hurt to pitch the idea.

Reactions: DarkComics

HaluPrime

Aug 11, 2017
It's seems that I'm likely going to be unemployed soon, due to my current mental state I don't know if this will cause to work more or less on things. My apologies for the inconvenience...
I hope you get better and I wish you luck, have confidence and strength, I'm in something similar but it can be overcome :)

Reactions: DarkComics

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Hey guys, I'm new over here in the forum. I'd like to know: does all these changes to animation and characters you've been posting recently are already added to the downloadable content in the page 1 of this thread?

Jul 12, 2021
It's seems that I'm likely going to be unemployed soon, due to my current mental state I don't know if this will cause to work more or less on things. My apologies for the inconvenience...
"I don't have the skills to make this edit, but I hope you get a smile out of this pal. Replace Dracula with Unemployment, Richter with Chilly, and Maria with the f95 forum."

Reactions: ChillyScholar

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
If happened to Xalenda if my memory doesn't betrayed me then. highly space out and focus on finding a job because that's more important that this mod and clearly you must get a stable job for your needs.

After all ur not obligated to push hard updates on this MOD, so please good luck and i know you will find a job soonish

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
If happened to Xalenda if my memory doesn't betrayed me then. highly space out and focus on finding a job because that's more important that this mod and clearly you must get a stable job for your needs.

After all ur not obligated to push hard updates on this MOD, so please good luck and i know you will find a job soonish
Pretty much, yeah. Things spiralled way out of control for me, ending up with me in a completely new city, with a job that I can barely pay my rent with, and a second on the side to make up the rest, any enjoyment I'd had in making the "bonus" scenes evaporated. With my new jobs, I don't have the time or even the wherewithal to look at the files.

But, in its own way, I'm glad for it - the Mod was just a fun distraction, a way to stretch my writing muscles in a new and different direction, and I've always been 100% on getting people into modding as well, for whatever their purpose.

Now if we can just do something for our great ChillyScholar...

ClawedDog

Jul 29, 2020
Alright i really need help so I've downloaded the compressed version for windows and when i try to extract the rar file it only goes to around 50% before it suddenly stops and only part of the files r extracted, im doing this on my android and using joiplay to play it, please help

Reactions: Doose99
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes