Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes
Aug 13, 2021
Need help for Sarah's house, I got her address after babysitting and when I go to her house it still says "I'm not going to just enter someone's house..."

Edit: Nvm, it fixed itself

Last edited:

Mr-D

Jun 24, 2022
If you guys would make a remake of Urban Demons what would you like to change? I mean about the story.

Maybe some of you know that i am working of a remake with complete different storyline and dialogues for the release but i need your suggestions about the different kind of stories, how to progress with the women of UD.

The demo is nearly ready (only mom and mc will be in the demo) with complete different story with only pure Mc. But i need some ideas about the story change.

I am not a good story teller or a writer and i have not a good imaginator(sorry if this is not the right word, English is not my native) mind to create a good, original story with a lot of sex and lewd things.

Please share with your story ideas how mom and mc can progress and eventually end up with sex and even secret lovers. Also for other characters too. I am not saying their stories are bad but it could be better to expand their storylines and dialogues. Sorry if this is too much reading. I hope i made myself clear. Thank you.

Reactions: DarkComics

rlb986

Jul 25, 2022
If you guys would make a remake of Urban Demons what would you like to change? I mean about the story.

Maybe some of you know that i am working of a remake with complete different storyline and dialogues for the release but i need your suggestions about the different kind of stories, how to progress with the women of UD.

The demo is nearly ready (only mom and mc will be in the demo) with complete different story with only pure Mc. But i need some ideas about the story change.

I am not a good story teller or a writer and i have not a good imaginator(sorry if this is not the right word, English is not my native) mind to create a good, original story with a lot of sex and lewd things.

Please share with your story ideas how mom and mc can progress and eventually end up with sex and even secret lovers. Also for other characters too. I am not saying their stories are bad but it could be better to expand their storylines and dialogues. Sorry if this is too much reading. I hope i made myself clear. Thank you.
Remove Amanda, Alison and Kelly content and never speak again.

Explore more how Ms Atmos and Mrs Mrs Jennings know each other.

Streamline or revamp the hell part bit better.

Show a little bit of soft side of Neela.

Mr-D

Jun 24, 2022

Remove Amanda, Alison and Kelly content and never speak again.

Explore more how Ms Atmos and Mrs Mrs Jennings know each other.

Streamline or revamp the hell part bit better.

Show a little bit of soft side of Neela.
Thank you for the suggestion! I was also thinking remove the loli content because i find it a little bit disgusting(not against it tho) to be honest.

For the Ms Amos and Mrs Jennings i didn't even know they knew each other lol. Maybe Mrs Jennings husband(forgot his name) was friend with Ms Amos ex husband. Idk.

I was also thinking remove the hell part actually. At least not like in the original UD. There might be a otherworld but not like this one.

Soft side of Neala is a good suggestion!

Reactions: DarkComics

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017

If I were to remake my own Urban Demons?

Gameplay-wise:
- Clean up Main Quest (the one that ends with you being the King of the Underworld).
- Have Mom/Neala/Jennings the sole requirement for beating the Main Quest, resulting in regular Good Ending.
- Have a defined end to a lady's progression.
- Have Golden Ending and Bad Endings.
- Remove minigames and action setpieces.
- Move some of the existing content to post-Main Quest activities.
- QoL stuff

Story-wise:
- Keep everyone's story relatively the same to minimize workload. Changes would be to rework scenes so as to replace braindead/cliche behavior ("If I do this it wouldn't be so bad, right?" and " Why do I feel so hot?", etc)
- Try to give everyone some personality. Also, smooth out the ladies' progression from respectable women into sex-hungry sluts. There are still instances of going from 0-100 after a single event.
- More dynamic dialogue.

Others:
- Never tell anyone I'm making my own Urban Demons so there's no pressure.

Reactions: Mr-D and Zaiaku
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes