Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
so when will you add luna from helluva boss to this?
As far as I can tell, GlassFish has never drawn Loona so... never...
Plus it's a bit too late to have her be the hellhound that you encounter in Maleficent's castle...

Jul 20, 2017
ChillyScholar
So in case you dont already know, I found a bug in dinner. If you skip time past the school day and do dinner and then tell her about school the game wigs the fuck out and dies.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ChillyScholar
So in case you dont already know, I found a bug in dinner. If you skip time past the school day and do dinner and then tell her about school the game wigs the fuck out and dies.
Then don't select that option. Why would you lie to your mother in the first place?
In all seriousness, thanks for telling me. I'm pretty sure that option should be locked if you skip school, so I'll have check as to why it would be unlocked.

• Haha
Reactions: Chaos La Croix
Jul 20, 2017
Then don't select that option. Why would you lie to your mother in the first place?
In all seriousness, thanks for telling me. I'm pretty sure that option should be locked if you skip school, so I'll have check as to why it would be unlocked.
Np my dude. Another I found was in that art gallery thing. After a seemingly random pic it crashes there as well. But those are all ive found so far.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Np my dude. Another I found was in that art gallery thing. After a seemingly random pic it crashes there as well. But those are all ive found so far.
That is a common thing. It seems that there is more Fan-Art in the game's folder than what is programmed to be viewable in game. Unfortunately, I did not make the coding for that so I currently have no way to fix it as I wouldn't even know where/how to start changing things. So right now the best way to view the Fan-Art is just to look through Urban Demons 0.8.FNFZ5.5\Graphics\Fan-Art
Also not everything in that folder is actually Fan-Art, some of it is official pieces from GlassFish that went unused in the original game, or other pieces of art that went on to inspire/serve as the basis for original animations made for the mod.

Jul 20, 2017
That is a common thing. It seems that there is more Fan-Art in the game's folder than what is programmed to be viewable in game. Unfortunately, I did not make the coding for that so I currently have no way to fix it as I wouldn't even know where/how to start changing things. So right now the best way to view the Fan-Art is just to look through Urban Demons 0.8.FNFZ5.5\Graphics\Fan-Art
Also not everything in that folder is actually Fan-Art, some of it is official pieces from GlassFish that went unused in the original game, or other pieces of art that went on to inspire/serve as the basis for original animations made for the mod.
Honestly theres totally some solid gems in that folder. But yee I get that. If it can get fixed it can get fixed. If not then oh well its not that big of a deal.

albion_23

Jul 12, 2017
So uh im once again experimenting with animation, no promises on the scene tho, depends if it will click nicely for what i want to do with it. Its only 1 frame so far and flat colored, but i want to have eyes animated, and most likely hair and whatnot in more fluid way so its not looking 1:1 to kimberly one (it still does).
View attachment 2202414
Nice great job man how did you do this what apps did you use or what software?

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Silly Oimon, that isn't the floating head that I wanted someone to make an animation for, this is! XD View attachment 2211983
I still need to finish this head off :coffee: So far i only animated head so i still need to animate booty. No idea what to do with rest. Do i add any movement to Peter or to hands:unsure:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
Hey can anybody help me, I am not getting Mrs Jennings park ride scene. I just can't text her even after having her number.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I won't be online much today because of personal reasons, and because of said personal reasons I'm gonna have to promote this again...

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Question before I´m playing, I saw quite a couple of scenes that seems off in the folders (aka the quality of these scenes are not so good). Will they get polished in the future or will they stay as they are?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes