Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
If you guys would make a remake of Urban Demons what would you like to change? I mean about the story.

Maybe some of you know that i am working of a remake with complete different storyline and dialogues for the release but i need your suggestions about the different kind of stories, how to progress with the women of UD.

The demo is nearly ready (only mom and mc will be in the demo) with complete different story with only pure Mc. But i need some ideas about the story change.

I am not a good story teller or a writer and i have not a good imaginator(sorry if this is not the right word, English is not my native) mind to create a good, original story with a lot of sex and lewd things.

Please share with your story ideas how mom and mc can progress and eventually end up with sex and even secret lovers. Also for other characters too. I am not saying their stories are bad but it could be better to expand their storylines and dialogues. Sorry if this is too much reading. I hope i made myself clear. Thank you.
Maybe the possibility to choose between having a purely physical or a romantic relationship with Neala?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The idea I had for implementing Ms Amos' throatfuck scene was easy to do, so I went ahead and did it! That means nevermind on waiting for tomorrow for the new bug fix, it's here now! This bug fix has everything from the previous four bug fixes, as well as even more QOL fixes, a bunch of new scenes, and several new character busts.
Also my dumbass archived this as a RAR file instead of a 7Zip file, which is why the file size is so much larger than the last bug fix... Anyways... you can download it here~

EDIT: I re-archived the bug fix as a7Zip file, I also made sure to add the missing backgrounds and fixed an issue with Mom and Sydney's scissoring scene not appearing in the Test/Memory Room. Hopefully having the download be a 7Zip file will help out those having issues downloading the RAR file.

Also I'm keeping the thread at Bug Fix E because changing it to F over two changes is silly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
For some reason, when I tried to re-extract the deltarune queen sitting scene, it caused a cyclic redundancy error...could be an error caused by WinRAR, but when I tried to delete the folder it just freezes everything up for a a while.

Edit: Well, whatever happened, I had no choice but to reformat my Exteral HDD. Thankfully, Steam saves to the cloud, but the everything else was wiped and I have to start form scratch.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Crasher92

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
For some reason, when I tried to re-extract the deltarune queen sitting scene, it caused a cyclic redundancy error...could be an error caused by WinRAR, but when I tried to delete the folder it just freezes everything up for a a while.

Edit: Well, whatever happened, I had no choice but to reformat my Exteral HDD. Thankfully, Steam saves to the cloud, but the everything else was wiped and I have to start form scratch.
I'm sorry to hear that boss :(

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
So uh im once again experimenting with animation, no promises on the scene tho, depends if it will click nicely for what i want to do with it. Its only 1 frame so far and flat colored, but i want to have eyes animated, and most likely hair and whatnot in more fluid way so its not looking 1:1 to kimberly one (it still does).
Test.gif

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The idea I had for implementing Ms Amos' throatfuck scene was easy to do, so I went ahead and did it! That means nevermind on waiting for tomorrow for the new bug fix, it's here now! This bug fix has everything from the previous four bug fixes, as well as even more QOL fixes, a bunch of new scenes, and several new character busts.
Also my dumbass archived this as a RAR file instead of a 7Zip file, which is why the file size is so much larger than the last bug fix... Anyways... you can download it here~

EDIT: I re-archived the bug fix as a7Zip file, I also made sure to add the missing backgrounds and fixed an issue with Mom and Sydney's scissoring scene not appearing in the Test/Memory Room. Hopefully having the download be a 7Zip file will help out those having issues downloading the RAR file.

Also I'm keeping the thread at Bug Fix E because changing it to F over two changes is silly

I have updated the download link, hopefully this will help with anyone having issues...

Reactions: Xhavezkw

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
Potential bug here: I have mom at heart 10 and jennings at progression 35, however everytime I try to get the threesome scene it just plays as usual (mom getting upset), what's the possible cause?

Okay I checked the script and it seems like it checks variable 763 and 764 which are Mom Corrupt/Purity Fuck, however these 2 doesn't appear in my teleport sex stats menu so I have to change them through a save editor

Last edited:

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019

WHAT THE HELL a new version and f95 didn't notify me :(

Can We just download the current version on the download link on the first page and install this in?
I am a in and out consumer of this and have not been on this page since the first 5.5 has released

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
This is just a bug fix. if you still have it you can just extracted it in the other Urban Demons 0.8FNFZ folder and replace as necessary. But you have to download both 5.5 and 5.5 bugfix if your doing this fresh.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Are we not good enough for you?

Also here's still, GlassFish seems to agree with my comment
That's not it, I just really like their artstyle, and I'm a stickler for things being similar.

Last edited:

Sirien

Nov 27, 2017
So uh im once again experimenting with animation, no promises on the scene tho, depends if it will click nicely for what i want to do with it. Its only 1 frame so far and flat colored, but i want to have eyes animated, and most likely hair and whatnot in more fluid way so its not looking 1:1 to kimberly one (it still does).
View attachment 2202414
beutiful

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes