Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

microemacs

Oct 3, 2021
Alright i really need help so I've downloaded the compressed version for windows and when i try to extract the rar file it only goes to around 50% before it suddenly stops and only part of the files r extracted, im doing this on my android and using joiplay to play it, please help
I don't think you can play this on Android. This game depends on Windows APIs which are not usable in JoiPlay since JoiPlay uses mkxp to play RPG Maker VX Ace games.

Alcapwn117

Jul 20, 2018
been trying to learn VAM, made this fan story animations based off of urban demons with some modifications. If yall wanna give it a look here is mega link.
Mega:

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
I guess it's official now, my life is ruined beyond repair. I will come up with a quick update on everything, make some sort of last will, and then end it all. Good bye my friends.
How we can help you? In this thread is quite much ppl rdy to send money for help to you :>
It may not take care of everything but it will make your period without work easier.

At this world there is only one thing possiblen't to repair and it's my englisch lol :D

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I feel bad for making this, but I know you worry about me and I appreciate that. I don't feel like I deserve your money, but if you want to donate, then donate...

1. Of course we worry about you. I worry about all of my friends.
2. If I think you deserve my money, then you do.
3. You're awesome.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes