Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
Oh hey, I guess I've done some stuff enough for posting:

Barb-1.png Barb-2.png Barb-3.png Barb-4.png HouseChoresWIP.png

I guess if anyone wants to mod "Barb" into the game they'll have to modify either Mom's or Sarah's animations for Barb (+ modify hair to be wilder), but that's a lot of work, so good luck to them.

Although... the nude of Barb could serve as the base of the Forest Nymph Queen's busts.

I guess Grandma's the next one (and last? at least of the ones with multiple scenes) in the To Do list.

sith225

Jan 14, 2021
I have an old image from Glassbowlfish that involves Mira from Aquaman. Should I post it incase it might be able to inspire an idea?

Spartaemos

Apr 19, 2022
I can't seem to get two of Sydney's photos : the one where she is changing (I can only peep) and the one where she is sleeping (when I peep through the hole she is always downstairs watching tv). Do you have an idea why ?

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I can't seem to get two of Sydney's photos : the one where she is changing (I can only peep) and the one where she is sleeping (when I peep through the hole she is always downstairs watching tv). Do you have an idea why ?
You have to give the the first photo, where you give her ice cream after getting the first power, to Fred at school during lunch. He'll then ask for another photo, the second is through the peephole and then when he ask for a picture of Syndey's ass, then you can take the changing photo. Note that you need to have a copy of Syndey's bedroom key for this.

To get the key, go in to Syndey's room during the evening before you have dinner and pick up the key from the lower right side of her bed. Then take the key to Kaylee's shop and have the assistant make a copy, you will need 40 dollars to do this. After this, you can optionally return Sydney's key to where you got it, or you can have dinner and watch a scene where she forcibly takes it back (there's no consequences for either option).

Reactions: Spartaemos

Spartaemos

Apr 19, 2022
You have to give the the first photo, where you give her ice cream after getting the first power, to Fred at school during lunch. He'll then ask for another photo, the second is through the peephole and then when he ask for a picture of Syndey's ass, then you can take the changing photo. Note that you need to have a copy of Syndey's bedroom key for this.

To get the key, go in to Syndey's room during the evening before you have dinner and pick up the key from the lower right side of her bed. Then take the key to Kaylee's shop and have the assistant make a copy, you will need 40 dollars to do this. After this, you can optionally return Sydney's key to where you got it, or you can have dinner and watch a scene where she forcibly takes it back (there's no consequences for either option).
Oh ok thanks, since it isn't in the walkthrough I didn't know what to do. Thx for the thorough explanation.

Spartaemos

Apr 19, 2022
I just want to point something that is probably a bug. For mrs Jennings, she sits at currently 20 hearts and I didn't even see the school toilet ride which seems weird since for other characters the max is 10.
Some other things :
- when following the corruption route to get the kiss from Kimberly, you have to talk to Amanda, there is actually a frame where she is fully nude.
- first time seeing, the standing fuck from Kaylee didn't work and instead I got a black background and couldn't see the scene. I can however watch the second one by talking to her the next day and so on. Same thing is happening for Ms Amos' shower scene.
- there seems to have in the BJ dialogue from Ms Taylor Ms Amos name appearing.
For information all of the things I mention are happening when following the corruption route.

Last edited:

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Mrs. Jennings follows a different type of route than any of the others. It's a remnant of an idea that Nergal had that changed to three conversations method used in the vanilla game. Consult the walkthough, it should lead you where you need to go.

Also, Kimberly's corruption route is irrevocably bugged and can't be completed.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: Zaiaku

Cubby222

Aug 11, 2022
so im trying to download the game but im new to the pc world anyone know of a step by step on how to download the game ? im confused on the part where is says extract to desired location ?what location ? i downloaded rtp but don't know what to do next

• Angry
Reactions: DarkSyctheX13
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes