Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Question before I´m playing, I saw quite a couple of scenes that seems off in the folders (aka the quality of these scenes are not so good). Will they get polished in the future or will they stay as they are?
Could you provide some examples of such scenes?

The time for coffee has come again!
Unfortunately it will always be time for coffee until my personal situation gets better...

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
Now i feel the pain of anyone who dares to animate.
this_is_fine_dog_by_markhoofman_dbkzt72-pre.png
At least booty is kinda done. booty.gif

Unless you plan on making Peter hold her head down, I'd say don't worry about his hands
I might try something like this for "cum" scene. Right now i dont want to go back animating hair again. Not to mention i succ with hands. Gonna need some refs.
If you're talking about her hands, maybe a little "grabbing" when she goes down, but seriously, it's already VERY NICE (y)
Like clutching them?

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
The animation is long and requires a lot of work, but it's fun and you're glad when the animation looks good. :)

But animating with photoshop is very complicated, it takes a lot more time and it is more difficult than with other programs, and if you use the Pen Tool, it takes much longer. o_O

I don't know how you or Bisonbison or belmontking12 have the patience to animate on that program. :unsure:

I like it, the animation looks great. :D(y)
135xkl.jpg
The lack of jumping from frame to frame is infuriating in photoshop. Any good alternatives?

I dont use pen tools at all. I use a bloody mouse, get a curve with a brush, then stretch it to hearts content.
I have shitty cheap tablet tho, but its no use for me. I feel more confident with mouse alone for now.

And yeah its been amazing, but time passes so fucking fast while doing it tho.

octaviusroosevelt

Dec 6, 2022
So this popped up after I input the max purity code and was sent to the area where you can view all the sex scenes, and I get this error message for certain characters. How do I fix this?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes