Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Hey everyone I've been having a tought time progressing in Ms. Jennyngs modded storyline. I just can't get bast this part: JENNINGS.JPG

I've followed the guide piously from the start, but in the Park scene, there's something wrong with the phone numbers of almost all characters. The text baloon option on the phone isn't showing any options, although as I click the button it plays de "ERROR" sound but then Ms Jannings answers nontheless as "I'm with my husband now, I can't". It's pretty frustrating. Could anyone provide some insight on how to solve this?

I've also avoided spamming the "Teleport" "Pass Day" cheats implemented. I've red those might bug out some scene options latter on the game.

Please don't get me wrong, I do love the mod, it's a wonderfull improvementof a very good fappable game :)

Thanks and I can't wait to hear you guys

Reactions: DarkComics

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Hey everyone I've been having a tought time progressing in Ms. Jennyngs modded storyline. I just can't get bast this part: View attachment 2220425

I've followed the guide piously from the start, but in the Park scene, there's something wrong with the phone numbers of almost all characters. The text baloon option on the phone isn't showing any options, although as I click the button it plays de "ERROR" sound but then Ms Jannings answers nontheless as "I'm with my husband now, I can't". It's pretty frustrating. Could anyone provide some insight on how to solve this?

I've also avoided spamming the "Teleport" "Pass Day" cheats implemented. I've red those might bug out some scene options latter on the game.

Please don't get me wrong, I do love the mod, it's a wonderfull improvementof a very good fappable game :)

Thanks and I can't wait to hear you guys

Mrs Jennings Park Ride:
- After getting the school ride go to the park on Saturday or Sunday morning.
- Make sure you have the bathroom key (speak to the fisherman in shop)
- Speak to her at the park (i had to reset variables to get her to spawn ‘Q’ menu)
- Purity:
- Enter the park toilet
- Corrupt:
- Text her twice to go to the bathroom
- Enter the park toilet

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Mrs Jennings Park Ride:
- After getting the school ride go to the park on Saturday or Sunday morning.
- Make sure you have the bathroom key (speak to the fisherman in shop)
- Speak to her at the park (i had to reset variables to get her to spawn ‘Q’ menu)
- Purity:
- Enter the park toilet
- Corrupt:
- Text her twice to go to the bathroom
- Enter the park toilet

Thanks for the attached guides, they're awesome.

However, the guide doesn't work for me either :( it still depicts the same problems. This is what's going on:

JENNINGS2.JPG

There are no avaible text options on the phone, and that's for all the characters, not only Mrs Jennings. What's bizarre is that - even after clicking the message baloon icon and hearing the error sound, Mrs Jennings still texts back:

JENNINGS3.JPG

Here are the replied messages, I did it twice as the guide says (I do have the toilet the key) but to no luck :(

Also all the scenes involving Babysitting are unavailable to me too, since it isn't possible to text any of the characters.

I remember cristal clear to have installed the bugfix attached to the very first post of this thread, but maybe there's something else I need to do to solve this?

Thanks for the help!

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks for the attached guides, they're awesome.

However, the guide doesn't work for me either :( it still depicts the same problems. This is what's going on:

View attachment 2221298

There are no avaible text options on the phone, and that's for all the characters, not only Mrs Jennings. What's bizarre is that - even after clicking the message baloon icon and hearing the error sound, Mrs Jennings still texts back:

View attachment 2221301

Here are the replied messages, I did it twice as the guide says (I do have the toilet the key) but to no luck :(

Also all the scenes involving Babysitting are unavailable to me too, since it isn't possible to text any of the characters.

I remember cristal clear to have installed the bugfix attached to the very first post of this thread, but maybe there's something else I need to do to solve this?

Thanks for the help!
the text system in general is very iffy and not very intuitive, all i remember is using the speech bubble twice, that is you texting, wait for reply, text again, enter bathroom. maybe that's the missing thing.

You wont ever need to do anything besides reading the responses in the other menu, there isn't anything else you can do in there.

GoldenSilver69

Feb 5, 2018
The idea I had for implementing Ms Amos' throatfuck scene was easy to do, so I went ahead and did it! That means nevermind on waiting for tomorrow for the new bug fix, it's here now! This bug fix has everything from the previous four bug fixes, as well as even more QOL fixes, a bunch of new scenes, and several new character busts.
Also my dumbass archived this as a RAR file instead of a 7Zip file, which is why the file size is so much larger than the last bug fix... Anyways... you can download it here~

EDIT: I re-archived the bug fix as a7Zip file, I also made sure to add the missing backgrounds and fixed an issue with Mom and Sydney's scissoring scene not appearing in the Test/Memory Room. Hopefully having the download be a 7Zip file will help out those having issues downloading the RAR file.

Also I'm keeping the thread at Bug Fix E because changing it to F over two changes is silly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is the longclaw scene still missing?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Again, I must announce that I won't be online much today because of personal reasons, and, again, because of said personal reasons I'm gonna have to promote this again...

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
is there a full save or gallery mod?
Press Q, then select teleport. it will send you to the "debug" room. And at the top part of said room is kinda like a gallery room.

If you want a legit gallery room, the game practically has a full save innit that is directly in said gallery room but some of the "hidden" scene is not available there.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Why is it that some scenes in "new scenes" in the changelog do not work in the cheat room? for example the mom sydney threesome. I figured the scenes that say newly added would be in there?

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Well, I'd like to share the amazing experience I've had with the mod. Expanding in such an arousing game like Urban Demons. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't finish it plainly... the damn phone issue I discussed a few posts behind stopped from progressing.

I resumed to just look over every modded scene, to every character. It was fun ofc, but I've got a thing for actually building up the events that lead to the scenes, it's some kind of horny trigger for me, and I couldn't keep up with the mod after the reported issue.

I thankyou ChillyScholar for the amazing mod and effort that came out from pure passion. Thank you so very much!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Twitter is banning “free promotion” of 3rd-party social media platforms, including the sharing of links. So I'm gonna have to share this on here again because I legitimately can't afford to not to...

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes