Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Mod is done for all intents and purposes. Sometimes new scenes are added, but there's no extra story or anything like that.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
This is getting old, me posting a question and discovering the answer like 5 minutes later, but whatever.
Kimberly. 10 hearts. I go to the hiding place right beside the fisherman house in the park with her in order to hide and get the 10 hearts scene, but nothing happens. Literally nothing. After hiding there, black screen transition and back to the playground I am, without 10 hearts scene. It also happened with the doggy scene, I can't have it either. Should I just restart this character from the beggining?

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
This is getting old, me posting a question and discovering the answer like 5 minutes later, but whatever.
Kimberly. 10 hearts. I go to the hiding place right beside the fisherman house in the park with her in order to hide and get the 10 hearts scene, but nothing happens. Literally nothing. After hiding there, black screen transition and back to the playground I am, without 10 hearts scene. It also happened with the doggy scene, I can't have it either. Should I just restart this character from the beggining?
Kimberly is very bugged, especially her corruption side. try the scene guide, if that doesn't work for you, i really can't even help you, i spent hours just trying to see the scenes, and many messages went back and forth with Chilly trying to figure out the issues.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Kimberly is very bugged, especially her corruption side. try the scene guide, if that doesn't work for you, i really can't even help you, i spent hours just trying to see the scenes, and many messages went back and forth with Chilly trying to figure out the issues.
The worst is that I was going with the purity route, I can't imagine how badly bugged the corruption route will be. ANyway. I guess I'll try reseting the character and starting from the beggining.
Edit: once again and after a long sleep night, I found the answer. Just go to the teleportation route and adjust her sex scenes parameter (purity doggy +1, in my case). Done, you can now activate the scene. Is this patch still on work? I t could do with a little repairing in some fronts.

Last edited:

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
It says that it's not compatible for version .9 and up, but that was 4 years ago. Does it work with the now finished version?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I ain't working on anything right now, I've got Covid
Damn, I wish you a swift recovery. That said, you know what I meant by that. I was asking if the mod is finished or you are working on it (when you're not ill, eating, taking a shit in the WC or whatever you could be doing when you're not doing this).

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Damn, I wish you a swift recovery. That said, you know what I meant by that. I was asking if the mod is finished or you are working on it (when you're not ill, eating, taking a shit in the WC or whatever you could be doing when you're not doing this).
The game has been done for years but people, including myself, keep adding in more stuff. I say I will make everything new just test room only but I always end up having it so the majority of the new stuff is accessible during normal gameplay. Heck, I'll probably repurpose/transfer the coding of the gym side-quest from my game into the mod eventually, I mean, the idea for this side-quest was originally for the mod to begin with!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Reactions: A-9570
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes