Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The comic shop is in the "Low Street" area. Go to the shopping area (where the grocery store, tool shop, and uPhone store is), and head downwards from the middle of the map. You will enter the Low Street map, the comic shop is the building on the right. Talk to the man inside, invest in the store, then talk to him again to start a cosplay event. The event only happens on the weekends, you invite the girls when entering the store after starting the event, and you will need to buy the costumes for each girl in order to unlock their scenes.

We have put a lot of work into the mod.

Yes, just copy the files over, the compressed version only compresses the image files anyways.

I believe Xalenda's mod was going to do something like that

GlassFish is a lady.
GlassFish will not work on the game unless Nergal also wants to work on the game. She has expressed interested in updating the game's animations just to compare and contrast her current animation skill set to her past.
If you want more of her art, just follow her on Twitter, Tumblr, Sunstar, Pixiv, etc.

What do you mean it never felt finished?

I don't think I coded it in so that you can make it so every girl can show up during that event.
Sarah and Lisa's lingerie aren't properly implemented in the game.
You can use the laptop cheat codes to make it so that the girls are always naked when you speak to them. I didn't code it in so that you can view any of their other outfits via this method.
Aaaah yeah, that one. Well, I can't enter any building in there except for the one with an armor over the door. Even with the bugfix in place.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
The comic shop is in the "Low Street" area. Go to the shopping area (where the grocery store, tool shop, and uPhone store is), and head downwards from the middle of the map. You will enter the Low Street map, the comic shop is the building on the right. Talk to the man inside, invest in the store, then talk to him again to start a cosplay event. The event only happens on the weekends, you invite the girls when entering the store after starting the event, and you will need to buy the costumes for each girl in order to unlock their scenes.

We have put a lot of work into the mod.

Yes, just copy the files over, the compressed version only compresses the image files anyways.

I believe Xalenda's mod was going to do something like that

GlassFish is a lady.
GlassFish will not work on the game unless Nergal also wants to work on the game. She has expressed interested in updating the game's animations just to compare and contrast her current animation skill set to her past.
If you want more of her art, just follow her on Twitter, Tumblr, Sunstar, Pixiv, etc.

I don't think I coded it in so that you can make it so every girl can show up during that event.
Sarah and Lisa's lingerie aren't properly implemented in the game.
You can use the laptop cheat codes to make it so that the girls are always naked when you speak to them. I didn't code it in so that you can view any of their other outfits via this method.
Can you tell me which cheat code is it?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Aaaah yeah, that one. Well, I can't enter any building in there except for the one with an armor over the door. Even with the bugfix in place.
You are in the wrong location, you went to Main Street which is connected to the bar map. Go to the shopping area (where the grocery store, tool shop, and uPhone store is!), and head downwards from the middle of the map. You will enter the Low Street map, the comic shop is the building on the right.
If you don't have access to the shopping area on the map yet then you have to keep playing through the game normally beforehand!

Can you tell me which cheat code is it?
The code is Justin Bailey, all the cheat codes are in the game's Help and Walkthrough folder.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You are in the wrong location, you went to Main Street which is connected to the bar map. Go to the shopping area (where the grocery store, tool shop, and uPhone store is!), and head downwards from the middle of the map. You will enter the Low Street map, the comic shop is the building on the right.
If you don't have access to the shopping area on the map yet then you have to keep playing through the game normally beforehand!

The code is Justin Bailey, all the cheat codes are in the game's Help and Walkthrough folder.
Okay, now I see where is it. I tend to confuse the shopping area with the main street. Now I can acces it no problem.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
despite it being done, there were still a bunch of bugs that needed fixing, some animations that seemed unfinished and just never felt like everything that should've been available was actually available.

Like nergal wanted to be done with it and finished the main story so he can finally move on to other projects. I can understand given the hellish development history this game had but it always left a bitter after taste for me

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
despite it being done, there were still a bunch of bugs that needed fixing, some animations that seemed unfinished and just never felt like everything that should've been available was actually available.

Like nergal wanted to be done with it and finished the main story so he can finally move on to other projects. I can understand given the hellish development history this game had but it always left a bitter after taste for me
Agreed. It could have been much more, like... Well, like this mod, for example. Even if many scenes are recyclated from other characters, it is still better than the original game and its 4 or 5 scenes per characters (except for 2 or 3 who had more). I think Demon Deals is an accurate comparison to what Urban demons could have been (even though it's still on development).

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
GlassFish is a lady.

Oh my bad didn't know about that.

I'll look into it, thanks.

Reactions: DarkComics
Jul 12, 2021
"Another birthday is here... and I'm stuck inside with a goddamn cold as well. Oh well, a wise person or other said there is always the next year, unless Cthlulu invades that year than its just calamari."

- A fallen king

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
Hmmm I kinda wanna try the new 5.5 bug fix stuff.....but I don't think mega will let me since the size of the game goes over the free download limit for them........think you could add the game to gofile?

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
When I talk to the principle after Mrs. Jennings tells her about my giant cock. She asks to see it and then the game freezes. This a known bug and is there a fix/work around?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
When I talk to the principle after Mrs. Jennings tells her about my giant cock. She asks to see it and then the game freezes. This a known bug and is there a fix/work around?
You need to switch maps and then talk to her. Make sure you have the bug fix downloaded as it will now automatically change maps for you.

Reactions: snes4life
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes