Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
I am glad you like it boss. So no need to fix anything?
If u trying to make her similar to the mother, the boobs need to be bigger and bulge out more. And I'm not only saying that because I'm a perv. Other then that It looks good to me.

With the original images by glass fish, it wasn't just that they were huge. It was the little details in the clothing, the shirts being boob socks (but not completely), the little bit of the bra we can see, the slight implications that the shirt is being strained. All these together made them look bigger and stand out without getting distracting

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
If u trying to make her similar to the mother, the boobs need to be bigger and bulge out more. And I'm not only saying that because I'm a perv. Other then that It looks good to me.

With the original images by glass fish, it wasn't just that they were huge. It was the little details in the clothing, the shirts being boob socks (but not completely), the little bit of the bra we can see, the slight implications that the shirt is being strained. All these together made them look bigger and stand out without getting distracting
This.gif

Which applies for pretty much every character in Urban Demons

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkComics

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm been delaying posting this because I dislike asking for help, but I'm at an impasse. I'm still having issues with my employment situation and I'll likely be unable to pay for rent in the following months, if you like my work and wish to support me financially then please donate here if you can...

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

I mean you're still a pervert, but you're also right :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes