Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
I've been addicted to Urban Demons for quite a while now.

Isn't there any crowd vote or something asking Glassfish to work on another?

His artwork is just irresistible, I love those thick milfs getting banged by shotas... it's just too great. I'm sorry to have to come down here to express my love for this game, but I think it's somewhat good to talk about it.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Besides, they're optional. If you don't play hide-n-seek with Alison, then nothing will happen forthwith.

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018

His artwork is just irresistible, I love those thick milfs getting banged by shotas... it's just too great. I'm sorry to have to come down here to express my love for this game, but I think it's somewhat good to talk about it.
It really is one of my favorite adult games to play and has just about everything i want. It's a shame it never felt finished even if it was

• Sad
Reactions: DarkComics

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
How can i make all the six womens be at the lingerie event? I only can invite one person at one time. And how do i get lingeries for sarah and lisa? Last question, how can we change costumes of the girls or turn them naked?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
How can i make all the six womens be at the lingerie event? I only can invite one person at one time. And how do i get lingeries for sarah and lisa? Last question, how can we change costumes of the girls or turn them naked?
I was goung to ask that. Also, do you know how to go to the comic convention?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
How do I access the comic convention? I don't even know where is it.
The comic shop is in the "Low Street" area. Go to the shopping area (where the grocery store, tool shop, and uPhone store is), and head downwards from the middle of the map. You will enter the Low Street map, the comic shop is the building on the right. Talk to the man inside, invest in the store, then talk to him again to start a cosplay event. The event only happens on the weekends, you invite the girls when entering the store after starting the event, and you will need to buy the costumes for each girl in order to unlock their scenes.

It's 7 gigs uncompressed :oops:
We have put a lot of work into the mod.

the bug fix work with compressed version?
Yes, just copy the files over, the compressed version only compresses the image files anyways.

im kinda surprised theres no time skip thing where the daughters of amos and kimberly are grownup or in there teens scenes
I believe Xalenda's mod was going to do something like that

GlassFish is a lady.
GlassFish will not work on the game unless Nergal also wants to work on the game. She has expressed interested in updating the game's animations just to compare and contrast her current animation skill set to her past.
If you want more of her art, just follow her on Twitter, Tumblr, Sunstar, Pixiv, etc.

It really is one of my favorite adult games to play and has just about everything i want. It's a shame it never felt finished even if it was
What do you mean it never felt finished?

I don't think I coded it in so that you can make it so every girl can show up during that event.
Sarah and Lisa's lingerie aren't properly implemented in the game.
You can use the laptop cheat codes to make it so that the girls are always naked when you speak to them. I didn't code it in so that you can view any of their other outfits via this method.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pr83
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes