Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Hitomy-Cure

Apr 15, 2022
Twitter is banning “free promotion” of 3rd-party social media platforms, including the sharing of links. So I'm gonna have to share this on here again because I legitimately can't afford to not to...

Twitter is evil anyway.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So I was trying to play this game but it works VERY BAD, so bad that the sex scenes do not work unless I wait, like, a whole minute or even 2. Maybe it has to be with the fact that I'm playing the compressed version? But the game is too large for me to download it on uncompressed on MEGA, can anyone post it on another download server (the uncompressed version)?

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
A question here, does this mod goes to the ending of the original game? We can play through but with no new contents at the end of the game right?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'm trying to get Sarah's adress. After ahaving her babysit me (with 8 hearts already), I'm supossed to look for her phone. Now then, where is that phone? I guess it is the one on the living room, but I can't interact with it. Please help.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I'm trying to get Sarah's adress. After ahaving her babysit me (with 8 hearts already), I'm supossed to look for her phone. Now then, where is that phone? I guess it is the one on the living room, but I can't interact with it. Please help.
IIRC it's supposed to be your mom's phone, not hers, that you look for since she gave your mom her information. So check in her room at night while she's sleeping.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
IIRC it's supposed to be your mom's phone, not hers, that you look for since she gave your mom her information. So check in her room at night while she's sleeping.
Oh yeah, sorry, when I said her I meant mom's phone. The thing is, I can't find no phone. There's no phone sprite, so I tried looking on both closets and the table (in her room), but nothing. Can you tell me where is it exactly? If it doesn't help, I guess I'll have skipped something.
Edit: forget it, I found it. For some reason it's right at the feet of her bed and it's barely impossible to see in the dark. Anyway, thanks for trying to help.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes