Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I still appreciate seeing fan art or scenes be put up in here, I usually grab them as resources for if I ever get around to making another modded version. That said, Chilly's got plenty on his plate with his own game and doesn't need to keep supporting what is already a very feature-rich and complete expansion to the base game.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
ChillyScholar I don't know if this is a bug or what, but here it goes: Kaylee's route after breaking the pipe. I'm supposed to be able to destroy the water cooler since I have invisibility and true corrption, but I can't. The main character asks himself what can he do in order to not be caught, so I make him invisible and interact with the water coolers, but nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? This never happened in my previous playthrough.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
ChillyScholar I don't know if this is a bug or what, but here it goes: Kaylee's route after breaking the pipe. I'm supposed to be able to destroy the water cooler since I have invisibility and true corrption, but I can't. The main character asks himself what can he do in order to not be caught, so I make him invisible and interact with the water coolers, but nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? This never happened inl my previous playthrough.
Have you interacted with the lunch lady. You need to have a relationship with her because she is the one that it is another kid and not you.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Okay going through the help folder in the molded scenes walthrough 5 it says you need the total corruption ability to be able to convince Pegah to help you with the water cooler.
The total corruption is that one you get after meeting Neala. Then, she gets super strenth and you get total corruption, right? Well, already have that. As I was saying before, I've done everything I need to do just like in my previous playthroughs but, for some reason, I just don't get the scene this time. I also tried making a new game, but it didn't work either.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
ChillyScholar I don't know if this is a bug or what, but here it goes: Kaylee's route after breaking the pipe. I'm supposed to be able to destroy the water cooler since I have invisibility and true corrption, but I can't. The main character asks himself what can he do in order to not be caught, so I make him invisible and interact with the water coolers, but nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? This never happened in my previous playthrough.
Do you legitimately have invisibility unlocked or are you cheating?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Do you legitimately have invisibility unlocked or are you cheating?
Legitimately. Got it after doing those 4 puzzles which, by your courtesy, you can skip. I skipped all of those in every playthrough yet I could unlock Kaylee scenes no problem, if that's what you're asking.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Legitimately. Got it after doing those 4 puzzles which, by your courtesy, you can skip. I skipped all of those in every playthrough yet I could unlock Kaylee scenes no problem, if that's what you're asking.
Yes. I used invis in front of the machine, but nothing happens. Not even a text box.
Then I legitimately have no idea what is causing your issues

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
So that this contain all the story from the original story + all the content in this the mod?
Kinda. The story diverges in the underworld. In the original you storm the castle holding your demon prisoner and fight a big baddy after you have a mini boss fight with your dad. In chillys its like a perverted Mario (sorry bro your succi is in another castle) when you get to gammora (totally original location).

Reactions: PussSlayer69

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Still being worked on dude would be my guess. Remember I believe that this game is cursed cuz real life tends to fuck everybody up that tries to make it or mod it.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes