Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I'm looking into the original game in the editor, and one thing that stands out is that Nergal was obviously planning on adding more content to the game, like scenes for Mom in the grocery store during the weekend, but the filles for these scenes are nowere to be found. It's kinda sad, and I wish Nergal could at least try to finish the scenes that they were planning to add. It would be great!

Last edited:

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
The problem is that both Nergal and Glassfish wanted to move in to other projects. And Nergal himself doesn't see UD in a good light. Most likely having to face a lot RL drama during production.

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
The problem is that both Nergal and Glassfish wanted to move in to other projects. And Nergal himself doesn't see UD in a good light. Most likely having to face a lot RL drama during production.
Has Nergal ever said anything about Urban Demons? Or if he intends to make a sequel or something?

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Has Nergal ever said anything about Urban Demons? Or if he intends to make a sequel or something?
As far as I'm aware, he hasn't officially said anything since finishing it. I recall pre-1.0 that he was floating the idea of having mini DLC-esque scenarios like a carwash or beach trip, but ultimately nothing came of it. At this point I doubt he's at all interested in a sequel considering how many other projects he's worked on since then, but it's not like he himself has come out and said that it won't happen.

Reactions: Sgt028

GethWho

Jun 18, 2020
I remember those. I floated the idea of a nun-themed minisode called Breaking The Habit and he sounded really into it, but if someone burns out on a project, they burn out on the project.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Gofile should work fine as an alternative.
That's my first choice since I trust that site. The issue is the fact that links for the download will go down frequently, though as long as the thread stays on the up and up when it comes to reporting links being down things should be fine.

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
That's my first choice since I trust that site. The issue is the fact that links for the download will go down frequently, though as long as the thread stays on the up and up when it comes to reporting links being down things should be fine.
There's also anonfile, but you hit the same issue of file links becoming expired/invalid.
Gofile and a Mega (or MediaFire) links for the downloads should be fine.
Gofile would give folks a faster download link with minimal restrictions, that occasionally needs to be re-uploaded.
While Mega (or MediaFire) would provide a slower download link with some restrictions that'll remain up unless the account gets banned.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes