Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
I played the original version, and I make some good progress. Now, I found this mod. Can you tell me is this version will worth for me to start over?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I played the original version, and I make some good progress. Now, I found this mod. Can you tell me is this version will worth for me to start over?
You'll have to start over as saves between the mod and the current original release are not compatible, also the mod uses the original relationship system which most people prefer.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
vashstampede12

Will your awesome drawings be included in this mod by ChillyScholar at some point or not? Because I think you absolutely got the style of the original art. I really don't see any difference. Would be a shame, if your art wasn't included at some point.

Last edited:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
In original game if I make Fred record while Kaylee's school scene, I couldn't have video to share on PayMeOn. Is it still same here?

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
ChillyScholar
Actually you could have answered my previous question as well, if you as the dev of this mod are cooperating with vashstampede12?
I didn't follow this thread until now, so I'm not informed, what's going on, but I did play Nergal's original game quite a long while back. Then I saw this excellent art and wondered, if it will find its way into the fnfzone mod. I mean the art style of vashstampede is really like the orignal one, why not cooperating and including it? In my humble opinion it would only make the mod even better...

Jul 12, 2021
Here I can answer so he doesn't. I got commissioned to do 12 pieces of art to "fill in the space" so to speak. Once I have finished and posted Commissioned Art #12 I'm going to disappear until I get paid again. If anyone wants to use my art its their prerogative but from what I got from this thread, the mod is done. He only updates it with the new stuff added here when there is enough to justify it, but he also wants to be totally done with it at the same time, so my commissions are kinda being a bother to him, but he may or may not admit to it. While I appreciate your kind words, that's the truth of the matter.

Reactions: Seewolf

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Is there more money making ways than original game? or same with original except PayMeOn?
You can still use cheat codes on Peter's PC to make money.
You can find random amounts of money across the world map.
You can get pocket money from Mom once every in game week.
You can sell pictures at school to your friends.
You can work for the fisherman in the park.
You can give coffee to the ladies in the cafe.
You can catch fish for the wasp woman in the Otherworld.

ChillyScholar
Actually you could have answered my previous question as well, if you as the dev of this mod are cooperating with vashstampede12?
I didn't follow this thread until now, so I'm not informed, what's going on, but I did play Nergal's original game quite a long while back. Then I saw this excellent art and wondered, if it will find its way into the fnfzone mod. I mean the art style of vashstampede is really like the orignal one, why not cooperating and including it? In my humble opinion it would only make the mod even better...
At most his stuff appears in the game's Fan Art folder, though this photo may end up showing up during normal gameplay

Here I can answer so he doesn't. I got commissioned to do 12 pieces of art to "fill in the space" so to speak. Once I have finished and posted Commissioned Art #12 I'm going to disappear until I get paid again. If anyone wants to use my art its their prerogative but from what I got from this thread, the mod is done. He only updates it with the new stuff added here when there is enough to justify it, but he also wants to be totally done with it at the same time, so my commissions are kinda being a bother to him, but he may or may not admit to it. While I appreciate your kind words, that's the truth of the matter.
You are no bother to me as you are not posting new animations leading to me having to figure out how to properly implement said animations into gameplay.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Mrs Lennings made me a class partner with Fred from the second day. I'd like to partner with Mrs Lennings instead. What had I better do?

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Mrs Lennings made me a class partner with Fred from the second day. I'd like to partner with Mrs Lennings instead. What had I better do?
Check the walktgrough for her or the flowchart they have in the help folder to make sure you do what you need to do. I think you have to talk to Fred in the morning and you say something about you and her and she interrupts it. There's also a scene that needs to happen with your teacher and the principle regarding her hubby kissing her after school. Be careful because It can lock your game if the conversation happens and you are in the cafeteria area instead of the bathroom area. Also whenever you have that scene play out (either the initial scene or the one after) leave the area and come back because talking to the principle directly can lock your game. Also don't try to talk with the principle until then because she ignores you. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
2 questions, I have to download the base game or just this one? and, it works for the latest version? In the description says it doesn't

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes