Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
where do i get miss jennings adress? i cant seem to find it is it bugged?
I think if you get babysat by her you can sneak into your mom's room at night while invisible and check her phone for her address.
If that doesn't work they have a help folder you can look through. It's in the same location you launch the game from.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Hey there, I need some help

How do I get Sidney's phone number? I can't progress further in her route without it!

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Well then, since I've managed to play this mod the right way now, I'm running into some trouble

For start, I could really use a HINT to make money so I can unlock the pool and comic store content, since Peter's PC is no longer an option. I've probably missed something big, but I'd apreciatte any help you guys can provide

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well then, since I've managed to play this mod the right way now, I'm running into some trouble

For start, I could really use a HINT to make money so I can unlock the pool and comic store content, since Peter's PC is no longer an option. I've probably missed something big, but I'd apreciatte any help you guys can provide
You can still use cheat codes on Peter's PC to make money.
You can find random amounts of money across the world map.
You can get pocket money from Mom once every in game week.
You can sell pictures at school to your friends.
You can work for the fisherman in the park.
You can give coffee to the ladies in the cafe.
You can catch fish for the wasp woman in the Otherworld.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
didn't work :/
So I found the issue, for some reason the tiles for the section can no longer be walked on, I don't know what caused this change as I don't remember changing this, I don't even have a reason as to why I would change it. Here's a .RAR file with the fixed tileset, extract the file and move what's inside into the game's Data folder. This should fix your issue.

EDIT: Updated the file, let me know if the issue continues
Download the file from the post I'm quoting

noobicious

Oct 19, 2020
I think if you get babysat by her you can sneak into your mom's room at night while invisible and check her phone for her address.
If that doesn't work they have a help folder you can look through. It's in the same location you launch the game from.
checked the folder and just did the babysitting like the folder said i cant seem to find her phone i checked her room and all the places in the house i can think of

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
checked the folder and just did the babysitting like the folder said i cant seem to find her phone i checked her room and all the places in the house i can think of
Her phone is on the bottom left of your mom's bed. You can only interact with it at night time.

Jul 12, 2021
"So I was bored out of my mind and decided to try something. I'm unsure if it worked out right or not, but I think it looks a little cute tbh. I had to sort of make shit up when it came to her neck and her right side of her face. Maybe it looks weird but I gave it a shot. Here is Mom with a ponytail. She's nude because I couldn't also figure out her right side shirt would look o_O. Enjoy!"
Mom-ponytail-2.png

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes