Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Hambiguity

Sep 4, 2017
So I got off my ass and finished the Dizzy set w/o glasses. It looked weird after just removing the glasses, so I actually moved around the face bits + redrew the bottom parts of the eyes. Still not completely satisfied with the surprised look, but eh.

Also attached, prude (no nipples) and nude, both with re-attached glasses.

Enjoy.
Dizzy_1.png Dizzy_2.png Dizzy_3.png Dizzy_4.png Dizzy_5.png Dizzy_6.png Dizzy_7.png Dizzy_8.png

Future ideas - Adjust pelvis to lower crotch area. Sweater + skirt. Cosplay? Yet another alt char?

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Wish there was a wordrobe that could change the girls clothes(swimsuit, cosplay, naked..aka...). The code that makes the girls naked doesn't change the standing image naked too so that was kind of a punch.... wish dev could hear my voice and make my wish come true....!!!

Jul 12, 2021
Wish there was a wordrobe that could change the girls clothes(swimsuit, cosplay, naked..aka...). The code that makes the girls naked doesn't change the standing image naked too so that was kind of a punch.... wish dev could hear my voice and make my wish come true....!!!
"So what you are asking is that when you have the code active, both the bust image that pops up is naked, but also the avatar on the screen is also naked. Also with the same thing happening with the other versions of the busts, right?"

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
"So what you are asking is that when you have the code active, both the bust image that pops up is naked, but also the avatar on the screen is also naked. Also with the same thing happening with the other versions of the busts, right?"
Wait so he wants both the bust and sprite to be nude with the code? I don't think that's possible...

Also no code exists for all the alternate outfits because not every character has an alternate outfit. If there was a code for cosplay outfits and you talk to someone that doesn't have a cosplay outfits then the game would crash, same for a lingerie pose, a swimsuit code, and so on and so forth. Heck, I'm pretty sure the game will crash if you talk to Hitomi with the nude code on. I know the crash will happen because I attempted this request before.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Wait so he wants both the bust and sprite to be nude with the code? I don't think that's possible...

Also no code exists for all the alternate outfits because not every character has an alternate outfit. If there was a code for cosplay outfits and you talk to someone that doesn't have a cosplay outfits then the game would crash, same for a lingerie pose, a swimsuit code, and so on and so forth. Heck, I'm pretty sure the game will crash if you talk to Hitomi with the nude code on. I know the crash will happen because I attempted this request before.
What i mean to say was the code 'justin Bailey' is the code to make everyone nude, right? It works though it was bad that only the sprite becomes nude when i talk to them and the standing image(like lisa in the park) was still wearing clothes. The thing i wanted to see was a naked lisa like the one at her house at evenings.
The code does not do that so i was thinking if a wordrobe or closet system that can change clothing may be possible.

The whole wordrobe thing was just a request of character who has costume and nude sprite or images can be changing clothes whenever MC wants by making a closet. I was just thinking somekind of thing like the girls standing in a line just like the cheat room and when i talk to them they show what clothes they can wear and something like that. No offense dev, i just wanted to ask, sorry if you felt something.

Ps. Um... how much percentage is left to finish?

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021

"Theoretically it could be possible, but it would require a TON of extra work on your end on a project you've been done with for quite awhile. Unsure about the extra characters but I did get a prototype working with the OGs. Only problem was it required adding extra copies of the stuff they said and changing the sprite accordingly. Not worth the effort in my opinion."

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018

Do you remember the process to re-enable the code?
I'd be willing to some legwork on seeing how it broke and go about attempting a fix.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes