Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I apologize for not actively working on the Urban Demons mod or on Cycle. My laptop hasn't been giving me issues lately, but despite that I still feel uneasy using it for extended periods of time. Plus, I also have things happening in my personal life that distract me from work...

Jul 12, 2021
I'm so freaking done with this image, I've spent too damn long on it, so for better or worse here it is:
Commissioned art #4 Part 1: Poolside Blowjob
Sarah_Pool_BJ.png

Honestly I think it came out alright, I just didn't know what to do with the eyes and I half-assed the chair tbh. Enjoy, I guess?

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Question. Is this essentially just a better version of the main game? Meaning it just adds content on top of all the content in the original v1.1 version??

brep6

Jan 11, 2021
Didn't work. On desktop to minimize the game I pressed windows key+m, then I opened the game and the window was minimized more than when game is normally opened, then I pressed alt+enter but it did not minimize again instead it went fullscreen instantly and the same problem occurred :confused:
Try changing your scale in your display settings. Go to your settings find system then display; check what your scale is and lower it. I'm on windows 11 and my scale is 125% but I got the same problem and had to change it 100% to fix it. Just remember to change it back if you don't like how everything looks like that.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes