Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I'm pretty sure Bridgette's tapped out. I really don't see any other scenes that are narratively possible. Granted, that's why the test room exist, for scenes that don't fit.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I keep getting a "Your computer is running low on memory" error despite recently freeing up at least 50 GBs of memory...
I don't know the cause of this and what else I can do...
It's really limiting what I can actually use while on it...

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I keep getting a "Your computer is running low on memory" error despite recently freeing up at least 50 GBs of memory...
I don't know the cause of this and what else I can do...
It's really limiting what I can actually use while on it...
hmmm. Time to clear out things your not using anymore? Uninstall Steam games your not playing?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
hmmm. Time to clear out things your not using anymore? Uninstall Steam games your not playing?
That's what I've been doing and still having issues. I think I just need to find a way to replace this old thing, I've had it for 15 years at this point.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
That's what I've been doing and still having issues. I think I just need to find a way to replace this old thing, I've had it for 15 years at this point.
That's probably the problem. After a while, some of the memory just doesn't get registered. I had my passport external HD constantly give me cyclic redundancy errors no matter how many times I formatted it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
That's probably the problem. After a while, some of the memory just doesn't get registered. I had my passport external HD constantly give me cyclic redundancy errors no matter how many times I formatted it.
I'll probably have to save up until I can purchase a new laptop or something. My birthday's coming up soon too, maybe I can get some cash as a gift, I doubt I'd get a new laptop as one.
I guess for now I'll just limit my laptop use to times where I am deadset on getting work done.
The thread, Twitter, videos, games, etc will all be done on my phone or console.

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018
I'll probably have to save up until I can purchase a new laptop or something. My birthday's coming up soon too, maybe I can get some cash as a gift, I doubt I'd get a new laptop as one.
I guess for now I'll just limit my laptop use to times where I am deadset on getting work done.
The thread, Twitter, videos, games, etc will all be done on my phone or console.
Check what folders are continually growing, could be an awry program/application (or malware) constantly eating your storage each it becomes available.
Or does the disk space issue only occur when engaging in content creation...?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Check what folders are continually growing, could be an awry program/application (or malware) constantly eating your storage each it becomes available.
Or does the disk space issue only occur when engaging in content creation...?
Right now the error occurs:
-If too many tabs are open (this is the usual cause)
-Occasionally when opening Windows Media Player
-And now when attempting to open up Steam on boot up

I doubt it could be malware as I run virus scans often and I only download from trusted sources

What do you mean by folders growing?

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
If you feel like you've got nothing to lose, then try running CCleaner.
Free version should do plenty for you:

That's gonna clean out all the places on your computer where stuff tends to accumulate. In a lot of ways, it's going to speed up your computer. It's also going to nuke a lot of old cache data.

It has a function to clean out your registry as well, but I would definitely recommend making a back up of your registry before you do that in case something gets broken.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Also, I recommend removing ccleaner once you're done with it. You shouldn't really need it often, and when you do you can just reinstall it.
Other than its primary cleaning features, most of what it does is diminishing returns; so it's more annoying than useful, especially with the free version that's constantly trying to upsell you to the paid version.
Do the full deep clean, then uninstall and enjoy the benefits.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
If you feel like you've got nothing to lose, then try running CCleaner.
Free version should do plenty for you:

That's gonna clean out all the places on your computer where stuff tends to accumulate. In a lot of ways, it's going to speed up your computer. It's also going to nuke a lot of old cache data.

It has a function to clean out your registry as well, but I would definitely recommend making a back up of your registry before you do that in case something gets broken.
Can you give me some step by step instructions on what I should do if I download it? I'm super computer illiterate

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
And now Chrome is just frozen, had to use Task Manager just to close the program... Tried opening it again, booted up fine, but then froze when trying to load up the thread's page...
File Explorer is fine, PaintToolSai is fine, even RPG Maker is opening up without issue (however Steam still won't open up correctly on boot up and with the memory errors it might be unreliable to use RPGM for long periods of time).
I think I'm just fucked until I can get a new laptop or PC. Luckily I haven't done a lot of new things for the mod and Cycle, so I can easily back up the newer things on USB, and I still have the latest releases on MEGA in case I need to download them again in the future.
Should... Should I just stop doing things until I can change my situation...? Like at this point the safest thing I can probably do without issue is art...

Also my desktop background just isn't showing up for whatever reason

requiemss

Nov 15, 2017
Can you give me some step by step instructions on what I should do if I download it? I'm super computer illiterate
So they way I used to use it, is:
*Custom clean (tick everything, be wary of losing history in your browsers, you can untick that one if you want to keep them).
*registry -> scan for issues and resolve them (need to run a few times until it comes clean, since there are references that pointing to other references).

I've never had any issues with resolving registry issues, so I don't think a back up is necessary tbh.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I will attempt to access the CCleaner page when I wake up tomorrow, if my browsers continue to fail then instead I will simply do my best to finish up the genie events for the Urban Demons mod (and copy the events over into Cycle).

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Is there a female version of peter?
Only fan art. A boy getting get himself laid by MILFs and Teens is one thing, but gender flip it and it becomes weird. Double standard I know, but that's how it goes. And as hot as a pure yuri loli version would be, it would definitely get repetitive due to how limiting the sex scenes would be without futafication which isn't for everyone.

NephilRod

May 13, 2019
I have been enjoying more and more of this game and have made a very typical error...I tried to go around a minor bug by using a outside cheat engine and now am in a worse situation than when I started. I used this tool to get out of being stuck in the otherworld after pulling the lever in the flame maze puzzle (I know it's advised to just skip that stuff but...shucks) but installing the cheat engine seems to have somehow zoomed the images. Neither changing the resolution nor resizing the window seem to have any effect.

I know this is a problem totally brought on by something outside of the game itself, but does anyone know where I might look in some config files or whatever to change the size of the images back to normal? I could probably just reinstall the game but I'm stubborn.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I have been enjoying more and more of this game and have made a very typical error...I tried to go around a minor bug by using a outside cheat engine and now am in a worse situation than when I started. I used this tool to get out of being stuck in the otherworld after pulling the lever in the flame maze puzzle (I know it's advised to just skip that stuff but...shucks) but installing the cheat engine seems to have somehow zoomed the images. Neither changing the resolution nor resizing the window seem to have any effect.

I know this is a problem totally brought on by something outside of the game itself, but does anyone know where I might look in some config files or whatever to change the size of the images back to normal? I could probably just reinstall the game but I'm stubborn.
The game uses a modified file in it's System folder for the display size, this file resets itself every time a change is made to the game. You just need to replace it with a previous version of said file. I'll try to post a download when I get home.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes