Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Saionji11

Jul 1, 2017
I'm running into an issue that is probably simple, but I'm not finding an answer. When I tried to go to the eastern wing of Meridiana's (Dominus's?) castle, I get stopped by a locked door. When I tried to go into the room where I thought the key was in, I wasn't able to enter the room. The statue in the area makes a comment about "do you see", but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing, or if I'm even looking in the right place. Any help?

Problem1.png Problem2.png

edit: I've finally found this question asked a couple other times before, but not answered. So I'm guessing the solution is painfully obvious if I keep playing. Would still appreciate a tip if available. Thanks!

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm running into an issue that is probably simple, but I'm not finding an answer. When I tried to go to the eastern wing of Meridiana's (Dominus's?) castle, I get stopped by a locked door. When I tried to go into the room where I thought the key was in, I wasn't able to enter the room. The statue in the area makes a comment about "do you see", but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing, or if I'm even looking in the right place. Any help?

View attachment 2384474 View attachment 2384475

edit: I've finally found this question asked a couple other times before, but not answered. So I'm guessing the solution is painfully obvious if I keep playing. Would still appreciate a tip if available. Thanks!
Interact with the leftmost table on the second map you posted, the key is there

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I have been enjoying more and more of this game and have made a very typical error...I tried to go around a minor bug by using a outside cheat engine and now am in a worse situation than when I started. I used this tool to get out of being stuck in the otherworld after pulling the lever in the flame maze puzzle (I know it's advised to just skip that stuff but...shucks) but installing the cheat engine seems to have somehow zoomed the images. Neither changing the resolution nor resizing the window seem to have any effect.

I know this is a problem totally brought on by something outside of the game itself, but does anyone know where I might look in some config files or whatever to change the size of the images back to normal? I could probably just reinstall the game but I'm stubborn.
The game uses a modified file in it's System folder for the display size, this file resets itself every time a change is made to the game. You just need to replace it with a previous version of said file. I'll try to post a download when I get home.
Luckily my laptop decided to be nice. Extract this .RAR file and copy the .DLL file into the game's System folder, allow it to replace the old file when asked. Keep an extra copy of the .DLL file somewhere safe so you can use it again if you ever modify the game again in the future.

Saionji11

Jul 1, 2017
Interact with the leftmost table on the second map you posted, the key is there
I figured that is where it is supposed to be, my issue is I'm unable to move into the room further than what is shown in the picture. I wasn't sure if it was just a bug or if it was some sort of new limit to keep players from getting too far too quickly. It sounds like its just a bug. I'm playing a fresh download of 5.5 with the bugfix (which I wasn't sure if it was needed or not) on top. I'll try creating a seperate install to see if it fixes it. Do I need to use the bugfix for the latest version, or is it unneeded at this point?

edit: I created a new version without the bugfix and still can't get any further into the room. I can attach a copy of the save if it would help.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I figured that is where it is supposed to be, my issue is I'm unable to move into the room further than what is shown in the picture. I wasn't sure if it was just a bug or if it was some sort of new limit to keep players from getting too far too quickly. It sounds like its just a bug. I'm playing a fresh download of 5.5 with the bugfix (which I wasn't sure if it was needed or not) on top. I'll try creating a seperate install to see if it fixes it. Do I need to use the bugfix for the latest version, or is it unneeded at this point?
So I found the issue, for some reason the tiles for the section can no longer be walked on, I don't know what caused this change as I don't remember changing this, I don't even have a reason as to why I would change it. Here's a .RAR file with the fixed tileset, extract the file and move what's inside into the game's Data folder. This should fix your issue.

EDIT: Updated the file, let me know if the issue continues

Last edited:

Saionji11

Jul 1, 2017
So I found the issue, for some reason the tiles for the section can no longer be walked on, I don't know what caused this change as I don't remember changing this, I don't even have a reason as to why I would change it. Here's a .RAR file with the fixed tileset, extract the file and move what's inside into the game's Data folder. This should fix your issue.

EDIT: Updated the file, let me know if the issue continues
That fixed it! Many thanks!!

Reactions: ChillyScholar

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Hello guys, I just encoutered a bug where Sarah doesn't appear on her house after you get her address. If I remember correctly, this bug was squashed a log time ago, so is this event dependant on other ones like lisa, Bridgette, or Jennings?

Is the bug fix on OP the most recent one?

Hitomy-Cure

Apr 15, 2022
Only fan art. A boy getting get himself laid by MILFs and Teens is one thing, but gender flip it and it becomes weird. Double standard I know, but that's how it goes. And as hot as a pure yuri loli version would be, it would definitely get repetitive due to how limiting the sex scenes would be without futafication which isn't for everyone.
she was like a adult verison of peter

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Babysitter.png

I updated my sprites of Vicky from Fairly Odd Parents, I had to do this because I needed to use her customized hair for something else that I'm working on.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Genie_Harem.png

I finished making sprites for the Genie Harem! We have Shantae and Nega-Shantae from Shantae (Nega-Shantae won't be in the game, she's just here to fill the set), Eden from Aladdin: The Animated Series, and a genie bomb from Gunbird.

evrydayguy

Aug 14, 2022
Is there any solution to resolution problem in win10 displayed on image below (screen cutoff)? Searched the web, haven't found solution :(

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is there any solution to resolution problem in win10 displayed on image below (screen cutoff)? Searched the web, haven't found no solution :(

View attachment 2388513
Yes, I'll tell you how I do in my laptop. Start the game and quickly, without even letting it start, use three fingers in the tactile pad to minimize all windows (do it twice or thrice, just in case). Then, open the game's window. The screen will look as it does in your pic but, if you press alt+enter, the screen will minimize again. Open the game's window again and it will look like this: 2023-02-13.png

evrydayguy

Aug 14, 2022
Yes, I'll tell you how I do in my laptop. Start the game and quickly, without even letting it start, use three fingers in the tactile pad to minimize all windows (do it twice or thrice, just in case). Then, open the game's window. The screen will look as it does in your pic but, if you press alt+enter, the screen will minimize again. Open the game's window again and it will look like this:
Didn't work. On desktop to minimize the game I pressed windows key+m, then I opened the game and the window was minimized more than when game is normally opened, then I pressed alt+enter but it did not minimize again instead it went fullscreen instantly and the same problem occurred :confused:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Didn't work. On desktop to minimize the game I pressed windows key+m, then I opened the game and the window was minimized more than when game is normally opened, then I pressed alt+enter but it did not minimize again instead it went fullscreen instantly and the same problem occurred :confused:
Damn, Well sorry, that's the only way I (accidentally) found to make the game fullscreen. I hope someone here can find a better way to help you.

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
I don't know if it will work but, try opening the game normally, minimize it(alt-tab if it is full screen), then right-click the taskbar and then select cascade windows.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes