Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
By the way, doesn't Kaylee have a boyfriend in this version? I liked that she was a gold digger in the original version.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
By the way, doesn't Kaylee have a boyfriend in this version? I liked that she was a gold digger in the original version.
No boyfriend, I felt no need to completely rewrite her character.

Been a bit since the last update, when should we expect to get the next one?
I'll probably release another bug fox update sometime in the upcoming days

Last edited:

SerketCity

Jun 4, 2018
So even with the bug fix and everything, this happens when I attempt to open the game. Changing the resolution does nothing. The game is...technically playable, though only about 75% of the screen.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
So even with the bug fix and everything, this happens when I attempt to open the game. Changing the resolution does nothing. The game is...technically playable, though only about 75% of the screen.
had a similar issue but instead of it being full screen it was a very small window. To correct this if you press (function) F1 it will open up a small window that will have a block for full screen. Yours is probably checked so if you just uncheck it that should fix your issue. If that isn't it.... I got nothin.
Also i found that when it goes to full screen it opens partially like the picture you posted.
To make it fit your screen after you start the game you then click another program, after that click the urban demons game icon again and it'll fit itself to your screen.
So itll be something like this.
double click the game app
urban demons opens up all but doesnt fit right
then click your internet explorer or anything else so the game isnt the priority app open
then click the urban demons game icon on your bottom toolbar and then itll fit your screen correctly.
Hope this helps

SerketCity

Jun 4, 2018
had a similar issue but instead of it being full screen it was a very small window. To correct this if you press (function) F1 it will open up a small window that will have a block for full screen. Yours is probably checked so if you just uncheck it that should fix your issue. If that isn't it.... I got nothin.
Also i found that when it goes to full screen it opens partially like the picture you posted.
To make it fit your screen after you start the game you then click another program, after that click the urban demons game icon again and it'll fit itself to your screen.
So itll be something like this.
double click the game app
urban demons opens up all but doesnt fit right
then click your internet explorer or anything else so the game isnt the priority app open
then click the urban demons game icon on your bottom toolbar and then itll fit your screen correctly.
Hope this helps
Thank you, that fixed it completely.

Reactions: BunnyWing
Jul 12, 2021
I need help with finding a reference material. I'm busy with some other projects and cannot go looking for it so if someone could send me a picture matching this picture I'd be grateful. The picture is this: Peter is going to sit in a chair with his dick out. One of the women is gonna sit on his lap and give him a thighjob. It doesn't have to match perfectly, just the same premise please.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I need help with finding a reference material. I'm busy with some other projects and cannot go looking for it so if someone could send me a picture matching this picture I'd be grateful. The picture is this: Peter is going to sit in a chair with his dick out. One of the women is gonna sit on his lap and give him a thighjob. It doesn't have to match perfectly, just the same premise please.
My game Cycle actually has a couple of thighjob animations that may help you out

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
Does anyone have a problem with downloading compressed version in the front page ? MediaFire says it's been deleted.

Edit: Wait, nevermind. OP (for compressing stuff) just got their account deleted.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Next update includes a rather big change, be excited everyone!

Also, should I make my own Mediafire and/or GoFile account? Would those be better sites to upload the uncompressed version of the game? (I'm more inclined to us GoFile since I trust that site more...)

EDIT: It looks like GoFiles deletes the files after a few days if I don't use a premium account, I suppose that is fine as long as the thread actively reports on when the link goes down

Last edited:

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Next update includes a rather big change, be excited everyone!

Also, should I make my own Mediafire and/or GoFile account? Would those be better sites to upload the uncompressed version of the game? (I'm more inclined to us GoFile since I trust that site more...)

EDIT: It looks like GoFiles deletes the files after a few days if I don't use a premium account, I suppose that is fine as long as the thread actively reports on when the link goes down
Pixeldrain is a good option for downloading large files, I use it a lot and never had any problems. Gofile is deleting files over time.

Reactions: GethWho

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Pixeldrain is a good option for downloading large files, I use it a lot and never had any problems. Gofile is deleting files over time.
The deleting of the files likely won't be a problem since this thread is always on the up and up when it comes to links going down

zer0tohero

Dec 24, 2021
Can someone pls put up a link of a decompressed version of the game? I don't have enough storage to extract the folder

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes